• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Dear Cantonese Sinkies, is "Quek" a Cantonese Sinkie surname?

empathizerofeatshitndie

Alfrescian
Loyal
wikipedia.org/wiki/Guo
wikipedia.org/wiki/Quek

:unsure:
:tongue:
sweatingbullets-gif.40503

redface-gif.40438

Attachments

• Guo - Wikipedia.png
    Guo - Wikipedia.png
    513.3 KB · Views: 1,242
Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,, TINITECH CO and SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE is a Cantonese? :unsure:

View attachment 143580
I have replied in this thread previously but my post was indiscriminately deleted by bastard @Leongsam. My reply was @empathizerofeatshitndie or rather his clone did claim to be Hakka before and @Cottonmouth insulted me with chow hai here chow hai there plus Cantonese insults means he intends to mislead others that he is Cantonese even if he is Hakka and not cantonese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have replied in this thread previously but my post was indiscriminately deleted by bastard @Leongsam. My reply was @empathizerofeatshitndie or rather his clone did claim to be Hakka before and @Cottonmouth insulted me with chow hai here chow hai there plus Cantonese insults means he intends to mislead others that he is Cantonese even if he is Hakka and not cantonese.
This @musashi that viciously attacked me as mdm wong - without any basis - is the @empathizerofeatshitndie clone that declared himself Hakka. And @empathizerofeatshitndie = @Cottonmouth that posts same style sex comics.

So Jeremy Quek aka @glockman aka @Cottonmouth is probably Hakka that speaks Cantonese to pretend and mislead others he is Cantonese or Cantonese or maybe half breed.

Anyway hakka @empathizerofeatshitndie clone last time did admit he pretended - with all the friendly emoticons to mislead me - to be my friend to attack me. Pretending is in his blood.

View attachment 144181