• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A bunch of shameless Cantonese dogs @musclepower @balls2u etc doing evil to their benefactor with their Cantonese dog pride

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG_8183.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHERE IS YOUR MEDICAL EVIDENCE OF VIRGINITY??? YOU ARE A SCANMER IF YOU CANNOT PROVE MEDICALLY THAT YOU ARE A VIRGIN.
WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE OF I AM A SLUT WHORE MISTRESS ??? YOU CANTONESE DOG SELF ADMITTED SON OF 荡妇 AKA DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE ARE A LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SCAMMER IF YOU CANNOT PROVE THAT I AM A SLUT WHORE MISTRESS AND YET ABUSING ME AS ONE AND THAT’S WHY YOU HIDE IN RAT HOLE TO DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO ME. AND SHAMELESS CANCER KEEP REPEATING LIES THAT I DON’T HAVE EVIDENCE WHEN IT’S YOU DARE NOT TAKE UP MY VIRGINITY TEST CHALLENGE. PUI!

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE OF I AM A SLUT WHORE MISTRESS ??? YOU CANTONESE DOG SELF ADMITTED SON OF 荡妇 AKA DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE ARE A LIAR CRIMINAL BULLY SCAMMER IF YOU CANNOT PROVE THAT I AM A SLUT WHORE MISTRESS AND YET ABUSING ME AS ONE AND THAT’S WHY YOU HIDE IN RAT HOLE TO DO DEFAMATION CRIMES TO ME. AND SHAMELESS CANCER KEEP REPEATING LIES THAT I DON’T HAVE EVIDENCE WHEN IT’S YOU DARE NOT TAKE UP MY VIRGINITY TEST CHALLENGE. PUI!
Don't pretend you don't know the difference.

It's one thing to say I'm a virgin, but I cannot prove.

It's another thing to say you are the son of a prostitute, but I cannot prove.

Your asking others to prove their allegation that you're a slut whore mistress belongs to the latter.

真是二十一世紀超級蠢雞!枉費我相信你是處女。

@gsbslut tioboh?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't pretend you don't know the difference.

It's one thing to say I'm a virgin, but I cannot prove.

It's another thing to say you are the son of a prostitute, but I cannot prove.

Your asking others to prove their allegation that you're a slut whore mistress belongs to the latter.

真是二十一世紀超級蠢雞!枉費我相信你是處女。

@gsbslut tioboh?
Pretending is you cancer Cantonese dog son of prostitute pretend don’t know it’s you insult me prostitute and that’s why you are son of prostitute. And also pretending you don’t know legally you have no right to insult a woman as slut whore mistress without a single shred of evidence. You know it and that’s why you are hiding in rat hole to do defamation crimes to me. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretending is you cancer Cantonese dog son of prostitute pretend don’t know it’s you insult me prostitute and that’s why you are son of prostitute. And also pretending you don’t know legally you have no right to insult a woman as slut whore mistress without a single shred of evidence. You know it and that’s why you are hiding in rat hole to do defamation crimes to me. Pui!
Lots of Cantonese dogs @gsbslut@musclepower @Cottonmouth etc are downer too. But of course these bully dogs think they are entitled to be downer to hide in rat hole do crimes to abuse you and if you can’t survive is called you are weak not their fault. They are like rapists accused you slut prostitute you have to open leg to prove to them!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lots of Cantonese dogs @gsbslut @musclepower @Cottonmouth etc are downer too. But of course these bully dogs think they are entitled to be downer to hide in rat hole do crimes to abuse you and if you can’t survive is called you are weak not their fault. They are like rapists accused you slut prostitute you have to open leg to prove to them!
These Cantonese dogs are like rapists demand you open leg let them rape to prove to them virgin Knnbccb

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Change topic, 高招!

Talk about anything, except evidence of virginity.