• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A bunch of shameless Cantonese dogs @musclepower @balls2u etc doing evil to their benefactor with their Cantonese dog pride

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a lady with many hats. You are a icaew chartered accountant, property investor with several property units in Jurong and JB, a share investor with portfolio in New York and Singapore. You are also a virgin.

You should not wallow with them in the pool of m u d ok

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear @ginfreely you may want to consider to ignore them as this is anger is not good for your help.

You should sleep sound during night time and to avoid being angry
Of course you and the dogs also know such anger caused sickness and that’s why you and other Cantonese dogs sons of chickens have been smearing and insulting me hokkien virgin as chicken slut. Whether i ignore or not, reply or not, get sick or not, makes no difference to you criminal bully dogs. Proven by this few days I didn’t post but Cantonese eofs @chicken still doing evil to me nonetheless using my words to insinuate insult of me hokkien virgin as slut whore mistress. If dogs or criminals got human conscience, you Cantonese dogs abusing me would have stopped. Why ask victim to ignore your Cantonese dog smearing and abusing? You should be asking yourself and your dogs to stop being dogs and criminals. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a lady with many hats. You are a icaew chartered accountant, property investor with several property units in Jurong and JB, a share investor with portfolio in New York and Singapore. You are also a virgin.

You should not wallow with them in the pool of m u d ok
It’s okay I foresee dying in ten years or less so I don’t have to spend time earning a future and can spare time fighting cancer Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes abusing me. @chicken already self admitted his mother is CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE THAT NO MONEY GO PARTY BY OPEN LEG BIG BIG IS GOOD ENOUGH VICTORY TO ME AND BIG SLAP TO HIS CCB CANTONESE CRIMINAL DOG FACE.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s okay I foresee dying in ten years or less so I don’t have to spend time earning a future and can spare time fighting cancer Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes abusing me. @chicken already self admitted his mother is CANTONESE DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE THAT NO MONEY GO PARTY BY OPEN LEG BIG BIG IS GOOD ENOUGH VICTORY TO ME AND BIG SLAP TO HIS CCB CANTONESE CRIMINAL DOG FACE.
@chicken don’t pretend don’t know my family history stomach cancer is not called 恶有恶报but called suay chee phoenix life whereas I will see how you Cantonese chicken descendant die a violent death abusing me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as slut whore mistress for years with your Cantonese dog pride. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya in case anyone accused me play victim I am just stating fact of four or five years OR LESS to progress from metaplasia to cancer and at least 35% will die within five years after that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya in case anyone accused me play victim I am just stating fact of four or five years OR LESS to progress from metaplasia to cancer and at least 35% will die within five years after that.
Of course not everyone will progress from metaplasia to cancer but probability is high with immediate family history. And suay chee means NEVER lucky.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@chicken don’t pretend don’t know my family history stomach cancer is not called 恶有恶报but called suay chee phoenix life whereas I will see how you Cantonese chicken descendant die a violent death abusing me hokkien virgin with annulled marriage as slut whore mistress for years with your Cantonese dog pride. Pui!
@chicken how you Cantonese dog son of DIRTY SLUT PROSTITUTE die is then called 恶有恶报。Pui! so shameless Cantonese dogs sons of prostitutes always accusing me what they are themselves. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
so the bigger one makes the lie become, it naturally becomes more believable over time.

this one not my late step grandfather say one. this one my housemate say one
Tell that to your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or fabricate stories like you kena thrown eggs in Taiwan whereas I fabricate what story what big lie? Knnbccb I cannot say I am virgin when it’s a fact? Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
What’s new? Tell lies after being busted is your Cantonese dog son of prostitute way to win. Pui!

20240328114329.jpg

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell that to your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or fabricate stories like you kena thrown eggs in Taiwan whereas I fabricate what story what big lie? Knnbccb I cannot say I am virgin when it’s a fact? Pui!
You have a phuacheebye, rotten, smelly with a big hole. Filthy slut.

1711937496360.png