• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A bunch of shameless Cantonese dogs @musclepower @balls2u etc doing evil to their benefactor with their Cantonese dog pride

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
@ginfreely you worthless filthy cunt.
I will hook this in your cheebye hole and hang you from the ceiling.

tumblr_mq5nz19HoY1ruffa3o1_500.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cantonese dog son of chicken @musclepower see me don’t up thread only open his Ccb Cantonese dog Mouth to defame Gansiokbin as chicken Liao. Proven you walk away from Cantonese dogs they will bully you lagi more proving Cantonese trait is suck cock of powerful while viciously bully sick old weak vulnerable people 真贱真丢人不要脸hahahaha

Post in thread 'better than TCS serial -jiuhu bu caught husband piak piak outside'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/be...husband-piak-piak-outside.359446/post-3977790

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gansiokbin is selling her smelly cunt, let dog fuck. Disgraceful slut fucked by many men.
SLUT MISTRESS CHICKEN is your Cantonese chicken mother that open leg big big gave birth no teach raised bastard you Jeremy Quek of SUPERFUTUREKIDS,TINITECH CO & SKINNYFATKIDS WORLDWIDE
hide in rat hole smearing Gansiokbin hokkien virgin as chicken Knnbccb Pui!
CA492B2D-89F7-486B-8A3C-3700BA757514.png

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jurong East got chicken
See everyone ? This CHEAP Cantonese dog son of chicken proves that Cantonese got no qualms to benefit from me and ask me how to make money or what vacuum I buy and then trample me hokkien virgin as chicken. 真贱广东狗!恩将仇报的广东狗!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More slut chicken public toilet threads from the proud Cantonese gangster son of sugar baby hiding in rat hole @iamnobody with his Cantonese dog entitlement and cb logic his victim of abuse get angry means admitting slut chicken toilet bowl woh

Thread 'why does a woman choose to be...'
https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/why-does-a-woman-choose-to-be.359667/
Sia suay busted despicable Cantonese dog son of chicken @iamnobody aka ahmeng clone changed nick to @chicken and continue to harass me by starting chicken threads around me. 广东狗做人不是这样的,做狗才是!

View attachment 196645

View attachment 196646

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mayfair Slut
Virgin Slut
Delulu Slut
Sia suay despicable Cantonese dogd sons of chickens @chicken aka @iamnobody and you etc gangsters hide in rat hole one start chicken thread one reply to abuse hokkien woman as slut Knnbccb bloody evil and thick skinned your open leg big big sell nude Cantonese women not prostitutes but hokkien 良家妇女is prostitute Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s okay, I’m sure the juice releases by bangla after 1 hour with you is not even 5ml. So 200ml within an hour is very decent!
Another sia suay Cantonese dog son of prostitute attacking me. Bangla is your chicken mother client. Go tell your juice talk to Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The history of high heels -- from Venice prostitutes to stilettos
nypost.com

“Shoes: An Illustrated History” by Rebecca Shawcross

“I don’t know who invented the high heel,” said Marilyn Monroe, “but women owe him a lot.”

Well, Marilyn, there are a lot of people to thank. The high heel wasn’t really invented, it evolved over time thanks to Venetian prostitutes, British queens and French designers.
The new book “Shoes: An Illustrated History” by Rebecca Shawcross (Bloomsbury), charts the many ways we’ve clad our feet, from the oldest known shoes (mocassin-like footwear dating from 3500 BC, and discovered in a cave in Armenia) to the wild styles of today.

Along the way, Shawcross explains how high heels became synonymous with feminine sexuality.

Here’s a quick look of who’s on Marilyn’s “thank you” list:

1. Chopines c. 1400s
  1. Page30.JPG
    Chopines Northampton Museums and Art Gallery
    Women’s platform shoes, or chopines, are thought to have originated with prostitutes in Venice. The shoes, which reached heights up to 18 inches, raised a woman above her rivals and gave her a sensuous gait for prospective clients.
    Eventually they became popular among the aristocracy, both in Italy and the Ottoman Empire. They indicated that you were so wealthy you didn’t need to work, or really walk.
  2. 2. The first heels c. 1590​

Page46.jpg
    Early shoes, which used straps called "latchets" Northampton Museums and Art Gallery
    The origin of high heels is debated. Some think they evolved from chopines. Others say they arrived from the Near East, from male equestrian footwear meant to straddle the stirrup.
    Either way, the first documented wearer of European high heels is Queen Elizabeth I. She was painted wearing a pair, and in “Queen Elizabeth’s Wardrobe Unlock’d,” clothing historian Janet Arnold includes a list of the queen’s clothes from 1595, with “a payre of spanyshe lether shoes with highe heels and arches.”
    Early shoes, like the ones pictured here, often used straps called “latchets” with lace or ribbon ties — an early form of shoelaces.
  3. 3. Viva la difference! c. 1660​

Page65.JPG
    Latchet-tie shoes Northampton Museums and Art Gallery
    Men’s and women’s shoe styles were roughly the same until about 1660. After that point, men’s shoes tended to be more practical, while women’s shoes became more ornate, with silks, brocades, braids and velvet.
    These blue-velvet, latchet-tie shoes are lined with white kid leather and are embroidered with padded floral motifs.

4. 4. The red heel 1670​

Page 60.jpg
    Velvet mules Elephant Book Company
    The first Louboutins! King Louis XIV of France started many fashion trends, including red heels and soles.
    From his early 20s until he was at least 63 years old, Louis XIV had his heels covered in red Morocco leather or painted that color. His subjects couldn’t get enough of the knockoffs, like these women’s green velvet mules.
  5. 5. Pompadour heel c. 1750​

page70.jpg
    Pompadour heels Elephant Book Company
    The French, or Pompadour heel, was named after Madame de Pompadour, mistress to King Louis XV. The narrow, curved heels were notoriously difficult to walk in, but nevertheless made for a fantastic boudoir shoe.
    This style spread from Paris across Europe. An 18th century satirical poem noted, “Mount on French heels, When you go to the ball — ’Tis the fashion to totter and show you can fall.”
  6. 6. Going flat c. 1840s​

Queen Victorias shoes_1.jpg
    Square-toed slippers Elephant Book Company
    Perhaps spurred by revolutions in America and France and the rejection of royalty, the heel on women’s footwear became lower and lower at the beginning of the 19th century, until it disappeared altogether.
    Popular styles were wore square-toed slippers with ribbon ties, forerunners of the ballet slipper. Empress Josephine, wife of Napoleon, was said to have owned more than 300 pairs.

7. 7. Return of the heel c. 1850​

Page143.JPG
    Brass heel Northampton Museums and Art Gallery
    After the slipper fad died out, heels started to creep back up, to 1/2 inch in 1851 and 21/2 inches by 1860. Brass heel pieces began to appear in the later half of the 19th century, which supported even higher heels.
    It was during this period that the “classic women’s court shoe” — what Americans would call the “pump” — emerged. The versatile style, like this suede leather court shoe from 1900, was widely worn and advertised.
  8. 8. The stiletto 1953​

Page193.JPG
    Stiletto heel Northampton Museums and Art Gallery
    Christian Dior brought back French shoe style after WWII, lifting the heels on court shoes and making them more ornate.
    Shoe designer Roger Vivier, who worked for Dior, took credit for inventing the stiletto heel, using plastic innovations to create a slender heel of incredible strength — which he called “the needle.”
    The shoes helped create the modern sex symbol, as Marilyn Monroe was said to shave a quarter inch off one of her stilettos so that she walked with a wiggle.
    Shoe photos courtesy of Northampton Museums and Art Gallery and Elephant Book Company. Excerpted with permission from “Shoes: An Illustrated History” by Rebecca Shawcross. Out now from Bloomsbury Publishing Plc.
if they don't , will u know?
if i am rich man, i.sure keep a few sugar babies in my pocket
Happy 小三 stories
Just ask your open leg big big Cantonese mother on everything about chicken prostitution sugar baby mistress 小三cleaning up after clients public toilet fake virgin ayam. Many Cantonese women open leg big big to sell nude buy Porsche or dishonest 自导自演 like you tell lies fake Kena thrown eggs in Taiwan hahahahah

Oh ya don’t forget to also ask yourself Cantonese 小三ADULTERER with cheap dao tao strategy of using married women for easy exit. And always ask what is the common name for Cantonese ADULTERER like you that steal company money to pay for shanghai mistress lunch? I bet you steal company money to pay for prostitute too. Just like your kind that go wedding dinner eat free same traits consistent throughout hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ballad of an old slut chicken.
Tell lies of hokkien virgin as slut chicken is your Cantonese son of chicken way to win while i am stating facts of your Cantonese women open leg big big sell nude buy Porsche or dishonest fake 自导自演thrown eggs in Taiwan. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you want people to believe you, then admit that you're a slut and no virgin. It's all a fucking lie!

View attachment 197049
Fucking liar criminal bully is you Cantonese dog son of slut chicken that dare not swear. You know it don’t pretend don’t know and accuse me hokkien virgin as what your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude are. Only your kind will need to or want to tell lies of being virgin. Pui!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking liar criminal bully is you Cantonese dog son of slut chicken that dare not swear. You know it don’t pretend don’t know and accuse me hokkien virgin as what your Cantonese women that open leg big big sell nude are. Only your kind will need to or want to tell lies of being virgin. Pui!

20240310012853.jpg