• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Database repaired, upgraded to VB4

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ALL Done.

Rep points displayed - yes
Larger fonts - yes
Less glaring - yes
Choice of 3 skins - yes
Search index rebuilt - yes
Sinkies satisfied - You have to be kidding!:eek:

Still very glaring due to too bright . Must change the post background to darker color.
Need minor change squeeze the post page so can have bigger view. Quite lazy to scroll down.
That my opinion. To make the forum more user friendly.:smile:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ha ha ha...........
Just ask him to change to darker color and size . He ask me to calibrate monitor. My all windows others not problem.:smile:

I'm using a $4000 Eizo monitor and the colour, gamma and brightness levels look perfect. It's calibrated once a week.

I'm not going to adjust the appearance on my top end monitor to cater for cheap crap.:rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Now change to light grey. Good not so bright.:smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

The darkest option is in the default and classic styles.

I've decided that as long as I'm dealing with sinkies, the majority will be cheapos so I guess I have no choice but to cater for the lowest common denominator.:rolleyes:

A

Admiral Motti

Now change to light grey. Good not so bright.

I've decided that as long as I'm dealing with sinkies, the majority will be cheapos so I guess I have no choice but to cater for the lowest common denominator.:rolleyes:
You are the man! <label for="rb_iconid_14">
icon14.png
</label> Thank you again.
:rolleyes:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You see. Good feedback after you change. I give you some ideas to improve. But you said sinkie cheapo. If screen to bright will put stress on eye and also they will not stick long to monitor.
Very soon all will flood the coffeeshop because environment and interior design improve. :smile:
Notice that now at nigh time have more than 1400 visitor.:smile:
But only about 5% login.

A

Admiral Motti

Very soon all will flood the coffeeshop because environment and interior design improve. :smile:
Notice that now at nigh time have more than 1400 visitor.:smile:
But only about 5% login.

70% are MIWs, top / civil servants from GLCs, stats boards, SPF, SPH etc.. Erection is near. :rolleyes:

Most users ever online was 2,262, Yesterday at 10:52 PM.

A

Admiral Motti

70% are MIWs, top / civil servants from GLCs, stats boards, SPF, SPH etc..

They include forummers like cass888, RonRon, ivebert, Forvendet, Maximilian Chua-Heng, Wayne Piew, TIU clones, Char_Azn, cleareyes. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

jw5

Loyal
Re: Do u like the forum new look?

"I never changed anything" is not Singlish you twit. "Never" emphasises the fact that nothing was changed from day one.

Hurray! The old emoticons are back. :p
I never doubted you. :o :biggrin:

A

Admiral Motti

RTF: SURE! :biggrin:

Wow.. for someone who claimed innocent all the while actually used the sex forum term
RTF (Return To Fcuk), which you will find in FRs (Field Reports) at the sex forum. :biggrin:

You are a liar. Anyway nobody is to take anybody's words seriously. :biggrin:

Just now I accidentally clicked on the link to the Asian Values SEX forum above. Also down leh! :o

You posted the above on 11.03.2011 :biggrin:

KNN, today accidentally went to the above mentioned website instead of www.sammyboy.com.

SO many cha bor pictures no wear clothes. :confused:

Are these 2 websites related? And if yes, how? Same webhost? :confused:

Please come clean!

You posted the above on 16.01.2009 :eek: