• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Database repaired, upgraded to VB4

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wahhh.... You work for CSI izzit? Oops...

RTF = Return To Forum. I stand to be corrected though. :o

Wow.. for someone who claimed innocent all the while actually used the sex forum term
RTF (Return To Fcuk), which you will find in FRs (Field Reports) at the sex forum. :biggrin:

You are a liar. Anyway nobody is to take anybody's words seriously. :biggrin:

You posted the above on 11.03.2011 :biggrin:

You posted the above on 16.01.2009 :eek:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Do u like the forum new look?

The forum has been upgraded to 4.1.2 and this is the generic skin.

I'll be changing the look and feel over the next few days.

The most important thing now is to make sure that everything works.

Make sure it works...if not many of us will be checking in for rehab again, at that rest house at Buangkok ( not BANGKOK) Green, SINgapore...:biggrin:

D

Didier Drogba

ALL Done.

Rep points displayed - yes
Larger fonts - yes
Less glaring - yes
Choice of 3 skins - yes
Search index rebuilt - yes
Sinkies satisfied - You have to be kidding!:eek:

Larger fonts - yes <label for="rb_iconid_14">
icon14.gif
</label>but you went one up further to make the nicks BOLD. :eek:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now, no quik reply box? ... :rolleyes:
not laidis la ... :rolleyes:

previously, got 1 quik reply button
quickreply.gif
@ evry thread n a quik reply box @ ze bottom of the page ...

wen u cliq
quickreply.gif
, ze quik reply box is activated ...

now, wat u have is evrytime u cliq a reply button, a quik reply box appears ...

wif wat u have now, u have 2 cliq ze additional 'go advanced' button evrytime in order 2 reply in advanced mode ... :rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
wif wat u have now, u have 2 cliq ze additional 'go advanced' button evrytime in order 2 reply in advanced mode ... :rolleyes:

That's because I've upgraded to vbulletin 4 and that's how it's done on the new revision. If you don't like it, you have to look for a forum that still runs vbulletin 3. I'm not going to go backwards just to please a handle of people who don't have the energy to perform an additional click.:rolleyes:

M

Magoichi Saika

That's because I've upgraded to vbulletin 4 and that's how it's done on the new revision. If you don't like it, you have to look for a forum that still runs vbulletin 3. I'm not going to go backwards just to please a handle of people who don't have the energy to perform an additional click.:rolleyes:

From another thread...

Because newer is not always better. :eek::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Because newer is not always better.

It is better as the reply box now opens just below the message you're replying to in quick reply mode.

The problem with sinkies is that they're not adaptable. They're stuck in a perpetual loop of doing the same things the same old way, day in, day out.

It's pathetic. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is the problem? What extra click?
Hope that to save space . If can limit the signature space.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Click Go Advanced button lah -_-"

OK liao. Thanks:smile:
Can it be make default.
Now I understand why there is one person feedback need to click twice. And SAM quite mad:mad:
SAM feedback because of VB4 old one VB3 have default smiley face.:confused::mad:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK liao. Thanks:smile:
Can it be make default.
Now I understand why there is one person feedback need to click twice. And SAM quite mad:mad:
SAM feedback because of VB4 old one VB3 have default smiley face.:confused::mad:

Pimp King is stupid, he wants his forum to look nice, thats all. lol

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i must say i prefer the current version. a lot cleaner and most importantly, A LOT FASTER.

the slow loading issue at times seems to be resolved

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree loading much much faster. 10X speed improve. Now more visitor.
Dont know will they go MIA after election. Suspect many new comer are spy from PAP and Oppositon. Many also journalist and ISA.