• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Database repaired, upgraded to VB4

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK liao. Thanks:smile:
Can it be make default.
Now I understand why there is one person feedback need to click twice. And SAM quite mad:mad:
SAM feedback because of VB4 old one VB3 have default smiley face.:confused::mad:
dat samburger dun like ppl 2 gif him suggestions 1 ...

he take it as ppl telling him wat 2 do ... n his bloated ego cannot accept it ...

u gotta wait until dat burger xperience it himself n get frus wif it la ... den, he wil sheepishly n quietly change it ...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dat samburger dun like ppl 2 gif him suggestions 1 ...

he take it as ppl telling him wat 2 do ... n his bloated ego cannot accept it ...

u gotta wait until dat burger xperience it himself n get frus wif it la ... den, he wil sheepishly n quietly change it ...

Agree. He have too much ego People feedback is good. Meaning there is a ideas for improvement. Will help the forum become better and more friendly.
He just piss people off.
He should explain it to the person whose feedback in best manner/attitute or more service oriented person . Why he doing this way, why cannot be done or maybe is need expert to help him for web design. I sure many will able to help him out in the web design if he willling to consider the ideas. Of course must be approve by him. If not later all people add this and that make the forum speed become slow.
Best is try to make it simple and fast and user friendly(easy to use) that the most important. Others or minor or secondary need.

That my 2 humble cents of advice to SAM

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is one advantage of using the current reply function. You can still view the Youtube video or audio while replying. But I dunno old V3 got similar function or not.

I got no qualms clicking one more time to go "advanced" to play with the smileys! *Going Advanced Now* :p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Agree. He have too much ego People feedback is good. Meaning there is a ideas for improvement. Will help the forum become better and more friendly.
He just piss people off.

If I listened to all the moronic suggestions from the twits, I'd still be using Delphi. You should have heard the hue and cry about how fucked up vbulletin is compared to Delphi's frames format when I moved here.:rolleyes:

People are simply resistant to change. A grey background in the previous revision has to be remain grey after the rev upgrade but if you take a look at facebook and google, the two most popular sites on the net, the background is good old WHITE and I haven't heard anyone complain. The google homepage has been the same colour since 2001!

I'm always open to intelligent suggestions. However, I'm not that enthusiastic when it comes to listening to dumbfuck comments.

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your Red skin got bug is it?

Your Smooth Red skin got bug is it? :eek::rolleyes::biggrin:

m9p0l2.jpg