• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Database repaired, upgraded to VB4

A

Admiral Motti

sweet i like the new look!

just one problem though - when you want to view all of a user's posts using the search function, many posts don't show up.

Customer Feedback, not complaint.
icon10.gif

User Profile

2coplhx.jpg

The outcome i got after clicking on both.

abs2t2.jpg

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Do u like the forum new look?

Preferred the old look, the contrast is better for viewing. These lights tone colour combination plus smaller font is hard on eyes , don't forget many uncles and some aunties here drinking kopi. Has been locked out for so long like being trapped in Japan quake ! Finally, the saviour arrived but the "old world" is gone and singsuplies.com also not good for posting now (destroyed ?)

Try the "Smooth Red" style instead. It's a duplicate of the old red style from 3.8.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

Try the "Smooth Red" style instead. It's a duplicate of the old red style from 3.8.

Oh please, don't bring back the red. It's the ugliest interface I've ever seen. Luckily, you offered option to change then.

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

Oh please, don't bring back the red. It's the ugliest interface I've ever seen. Luckily, you offered option to change then.

I never changed anything. All the styles are offered as options for registered users to select.

You can choose the style you like from the style menu at the bottom of the page. Nobody is forced to use any particular style. It's entirely up to you to choose the one you like. (or hate the least)

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN ai phee, ai zhee, ai tua liap nee... :oIo:...KNN got forum to used liao just use lah...if font too small then go get a new pair of reading glass lah...

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

These freakin' sinkies are simply impossible to please. :mad:

For those who like the default, stick to it.

"Smooth Red" is the option for those who want a dash of colour.

"Vbulletin Classic" is for those who are stuck in the past.

Take your pick and for those who don't like any of the options, I say :oIo:

jw5

Loyal

I never changed anything. All the styles are offered as options for registered users to select.

"I never changed anything" is singlish.
It should be "I did not change anything."

:o :biggrin:

Leongsam

Admin
Asset

"I never changed anything" is singlish.
It should be "I did not change anything."

:o :biggrin:

"I never changed anything" is not Singlish you twit. "Never" emphasises the fact that nothing was changed from day one.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

"I never change anything" means your presence or existence doesn't change anything.
"I'll never change anything" means you won't take action to change anything.
"I've never changed anything" means your past actions haven't changed anything.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal

These freakin' sinkies are simply impossible to please. :mad:

For those who like the default, stick to it.

"Smooth Red" is the option for those who want a dash of colour.

"Vbulletin Classic" is for those who are stuck in the past.

Take your pick and for those who don't like any of the options, I say :oIo:

Oh behave! Courtesy should be a way of life. You should learn to be receptive to feedback and be courteous at all times. :o

Brightkid

Alfrescian
Loyal

For me, the font size is a tat to small for old people like me.

Also, the column of Title/Thread Starter is too wordy. Need to sift out the title of threads among the jumbo of words. Suggest the Thread Starter should be a column just before Last post by'. Hence keeping all thread titles easy to read.

A

Admiral Motti

Classic vBulletin is nice follow by smooth red.
icon10.gif

Skin of previous version, the background is grey (below).

5bzof5.jpg

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Feedback for sammyboy Coffeshop!

After upgrade. There are good and bad.:smile:
Good thing is speed faster, more user friendly.:smile:
Bad thing is too bright. Sam you should change the back ground color.:confused:

Just stick to one thread for any feedback hope there is more improvement. Please don't flood this thread with others not related topic. Or I will zap zap zap. Don't blame me.:mad:
Hope all will give ideas and solution!:cool: