• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Database repaired, upgraded to VB4

A

Admiral Motti

Errr.... yippee
icon5.gif

Thank you Mr Leong
icon11.gif

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Merci Sam..."..ze best is yet to be".....non? Clock Tower smoker!
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="if(typeof(jsCall)=='function'){jsCall();}else{setTimeout('jsCall()',500);}" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
thanks for the update which I believe you don't have to do it.
guess many folks here appreciate your effort because many realised they dunno wat to do when the forum is down ... :p

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank You.

But I hope you have more advanced features at your disposal to neuter the Pig Bob Sim Kheng Hwee.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everything should be working now.

I'll be fine tuning the look and feel over the next few days.

Things that I'll be doing :

1) More skin options.
2) Install old emoticons. I don't like the new ones either.
3) Bring back to old Reputation/Power display style.

Back ground to bring(eye painful). Hope you can change to something darker(not pure white):cool:

uncleyap

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Sam!

Congrats !! :smile:

If I guessed right you had invested in a new dedicated server and geared for GE? :rolleyes:
:wink:

Have extra capacity? I have a suggestion for you after GE:

Start WIKI-LEONG.org after wikileak...:eek:

See how the hell does LEEgime leak... :cool::wink:

heartlander

Alfrescian
Loyal
sweet i like the new look!

just one problem though - when you want to view all of a user's posts using the search function, many posts don't show up.

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Do u like the forum new look?

lianbeng noticed something has changed again - the Sam's Alfresco Heaven?:confused:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

personally, i think its okay...

ok lah...see the old format so long, need a change LOL...

lovesamleong

Alfrescian
Loyal

The light blue is too light, too hard to see. Wish it was a darker color (maybe navy blue) for easier reading.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The forum has been upgraded to 4.1.2 and this is the generic skin.

I'll be changing the look and feel over the next few days.

The most important thing now is to make sure that everything works.

hi there

1. good morning, sam kor.
2. thank you for everything here.
3. yes, a new and fresh look.
4. it does take time for some including i to get use to the relevant functions and things in the new look.
5. honest, does it cost you an arm or leg or what?
6. it is only the colors, look a little dull.
7. just feel great to be back again.

Forvendet

Alfrescian
Loyal

How come the font for our nicks become so small? Those without avatars or frequently change avatars, very hard to see. :(

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Merci beaucoup.

not that i have no life but reading this forum & participating has become part of it...

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The forum has been upgraded to 4.1.2 and this is the generic skin.

I'll be changing the look and feel over the next few days.

The most important thing now is to make sure that everything works.

Change the color scheme. Have so much white background makes one feels like he is staring at a light bulb. At least have some darker shades around

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal

Preferred the old look, the contrast is better for viewing. These lights tone colour combination plus smaller font is hard on eyes , don't forget many uncles and some aunties here drinking kopi. Has been locked out for so long like being trapped in Japan quake ! Finally, the saviour arrived but the "old world" is gone and singsuplies.com also not good for posting now (destroyed ?)

house

Alfrescian
Loyal

just dont cock up again..... cant log in for many days and have to reregister for many times.........