• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crane operator can earn up to $7000!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PSA is a slave driver, in ang mor lands,,these jobs are decent paying middle class jobs as its a profession. In singkieland, the PSA and PAP pay the workers less so the management can earn more,,FUCK PAP

Many people kena conned big time by the PSA ads requiring drivers for their Prime Movers..

The pay is less than 2K after CPF deduction.. Tiring job, the lorries are in bad state.. Then the job hazard when the crane operator brings downs the container from the vessel onto your waiting lorry..

One minor accident and you will not receive your yearly Bonus.. That's what happened to this Malay chap I knew..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
HUAT AH!

I coming home for this job liao. Why should I be away from my family striving among the Thais here while I can spend more family time in Singapore with this lucrative job?

Thank you PAP. I'm coming home now.

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Check out wages of Crane Operators in Aus.. Just released in The Age today, source from Australian Taxation Office

top_jobs3-300x0.jpg

& considering the Shorter Working hours here.. Singapore has a lot to catch up on :p

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Check out wages of Crane Operators in Aus.. Just released in The Age today, source from Australian Taxation Office

View attachment 10124

& considering the Shorter Working hours here.. Singapore has a lot to catch up on :p

Yo bro $7,000 per month = $84,000 per year (12 months) + $14,000 (2 months bonus) = $98,000 per year this is much better than Australia.

HUAT AH! Singapore here I come!

Anyone know where and how to apply?

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yo bro $7,000 per month = $84,000 per year (12 months) + $14,000 (2 months bonus) = $98,000 per year this is much better than Australia.

Errr... " 98,000.00 SGD = 76,982.62 AUD" :p

Plus wage in Singapore only up to $7k.. figure quoted above by ATO is the AVERAGE wage in 2010-2011.. Sg has a lot to catch up on if it wants its locals to work in such occupations..

Last edited:

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
let be releastic.if everybody become successful, who is going to grow crops, who is going to be in the production line to produce iphone and s3, who is going to build the hosuing , assume everybody now hold $2million each.

there is alway a balance of wealth distribution like yin/yang theory.it defintely has to be like this for the world to be exsistent
everything is here for a reason including aids virus, even western consider appendix useless

its about fairness of distribution. equitable, but not equal. we all know from history, when the inequity of the distribution hits a peak point then bloody revolutions begin. usually in summer.

the recent gains by the opposition points to the people's unhappiness over the inequality of the distribution in singapore.

IF singapore falls to a populist government, the blame rests squarely on the shoulders of the old leaders for failing to maintain an equitable balance.

bryanlim1972

Alfrescian
Loyal
These jobs did not suddenly appear....everyone knows about them.
Why are the miws suddenly trumpeting such 'career' options?
Machiam going on a PR campaign to brain wash sinkies to take up such 'high paying' jobs?
They have simply run out of ideas...million dollar talents? My ass!

no argument there. the old system is broken. scholar monkeys are no longer able to come up with good ideas for their gorilla bosses.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U have brought up a damn good point about the salary better than in aust. In aust have to take into account.

Higher taxes about 30%. On that 80k about 40% i think
Higher interest rates like about 6% to buy house compared to sing about 2.5 to 3%
Higher cost of living. 1 bowl of laksa is aud10.00 n not that big a bowl anymore.
Just my rants.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
not everyone have the balls to climb up there.

So it stands to reason that those mat yo yo spidermen who clean high rise office windows also make a ton of money.

i hope some spiderman will come forth to btag about his income soon

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U have brought up a damn good point about the salary better than in aust. In aust have to take into account.

Higher taxes about 30%. On that 80k about 40% i think
Higher interest rates like about 6% to buy house compared to sing about 2.5 to 3%
Higher cost of living. 1 bowl of laksa is aud10.00 n not that big a bowl anymore.
Just my rants.

Why only select the good things to highlight?
What about Aussie property and car prices?
Healthcare cost?
High taxes because they got social welfare?

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
These jobs have always been around, bros here have highlighted. Crane operators, prime mover drivers making such income....good money or not....ok it's subjective.

We also know of hawkers making fortunes.....more the exception then the norm but yes they do exist.

The day we invent some medicine to allow us to forgo sleep or food or going to the toilet then $7k or more taxi drivers will be possible. Ok hardworking cabbies can make $3-4k. Maybe for someone who only got a class 3 license and nothing else that's a good income.

These jobs did not suddenly appear....everyone knows about them.
Why are the miws suddenly trumpeting such 'career' options?
Machiam going on a PR campaign to brain wash sinkies to take up such 'high paying' jobs?
They have simply run out of ideas...million dollar talents? My ass!

Heard " ice " aka yaba after smoking you will stay awake and focus for a long period .

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Heard " ice " aka yaba after smoking you will stay awake and focus for a long period .

Ice also know as shabu shabu, crystal, speed among other names is not yaba...though both are meth they are distinctly different.
Are you implying I am high?
CNB was slow to react to ice back then and only outlawed the drug much later than other countries.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ice also know as shabu shabu, crystal, speed among other names is not yaba...though both are meth they are distinctly different.
Are you implying I am high?
CNB was slow to react to ice back then and only outlawed the drug much later than other countries.

Yes ice also called meth . I thought ice also call yaba in Thailand ? You mean yaba and meth are different drug ?
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ya_ba

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
COW is saying, all SINgaporeans do not want a $7,000 crane operator job, they have to ask the Bangla, the Ah neh, the Ah Tiong...the whatever to take up the offer pay them $1,200 & they work betterer, fasterer, cheaperer...so don't complain! GET THE MESSAGE??

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Errr... " 98,000.00 SGD = 76,982.62 AUD" :p

Plus wage in Singapore only up to $7k.. figure quoted above by ATO is the AVERAGE wage in 2010-2011.. Sg has a lot to catch up on if it wants its locals to work in such occupations..

Aiyo bro I really don't care if more than or less than Australia, if salary in Singapore is $98,000 per year sure can stay in condo liao no more pigeon hole. KNS now I even pigeon hole in Singapore also don't have, ZERO! Can suntan at the poolside you know how lawa or not?

Last edited:

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Any one who knows about drug wil know yaba is distinctly different from ice...in appearance but mainly the purity of the meth and the binders in them.
Some thai junkies refer yaba wrongly as ice

Thanks for the infor , yes yaba is a pill and it does look different then meth which look more like crystal .