• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Crane operator can earn up to $7000!

valiant20

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The liberals are bad,,but labour is worse...I was told by one of my colleagues for most infrastructure projects John Howard did ensure there was a local content clause. For labour, they are the one now opening the doors to foreigners to come in and work. That Gina Rhinehart mine, it was Labour that allowed foreigners to come on work visas..And with the way labour is going, discouraging investments and so,,soon no one will have work be it having foreigners or now...

I was having the same thought was BryanLim1972, i.e. Howard Govt was turning Aus into another Singapore. Was glad when Kevin Rudd won. Too bad he got backstabbed by Julia.

What you said is true as well.. so many 457 visas cases appearing on the news. Perhaps they've been around for quite a while, just that recently they've been surfacing in the news due to it being an election year?

The way I see it:
Liberal - Good for employers, Bad for employees
Labor - Good for employees, Bad for employers

THoughts?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Labour = good for union fat cats and faceless men. Employees and Union members are just their pawns...Either way, the workers are screwed...but not as bad as singapore.

If Juliar stayed where she was and work with Kevin, Labour will have no issues winning the next election,,,1 thing good that Kevin did when he won was to replace the baby bonus scheme from cash to vouchers to put an end to the abuse..this was a howard scheme,,how come howard did not change it when he was still PM? He is no angel when it comes to vote buying,,giving cash for kids,,what sort of dumb fuck does that?

I was having the same thought was BryanLim1972, i.e. Howard Govt was turning Aus into another Singapore. Was glad when Kevin Rudd won. Too bad he got backstabbed by Julia.

What you said is true as well.. so many 457 visas cases appearing on the news. Perhaps they've been around for quite a while, just that recently they've been surfacing in the news due to it being an election year?

The way I see it:
Liberal - Good for employers, Bad for employees
Labor - Good for employees, Bad for employers

THoughts?

Last edited:

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am just putting things into perspective. Look at the immigration folder so much about the grass is greener on the other side comments. But as i also said, one mans food is another mans poison some do well and some dont.

1 thing I have not mentioned is that the work life balance here is much better than in spore..overhere its a 38 hour work week. OT is optional and not a must,,and if u do OT with boss approval u can either get paid or claim time off..in Singapore have or not?

Also the one thing I fear for Oz is with the current gahmen,,it is running the country to the ground...but elections in September so there is hope,,for singapore come 2016..will oppos win big? with the 60% I dont think soo

The immigration folder is just a 'self-bragging' masturbation folder. Nicks there (you know who you are) try to up each other ante by bragging how good their life is over there. 'A' will say his house worth A$1million. 'B' will counter by saying he bought some supercar. Fact is most if not all are losers.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If you are my Employee or Subordinate, you sure kena jiaklat jiaklat from me. Limbeh ask for figures, you give a this long crap! :oIo::biggrin:

Aiyo lucky I'm not. But at least nowo know why my 320 employees don't really like me.