• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [COVID-19 Virus] PAP response to 2019 nCov Situation

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree and I am with you on this. :thumbsup:

Who the fuck cares who is who as long as the messages are interesting, infuriating, provocative, informative or downright obnoxious.

I'm not really Persian or Burmese. I'm not even a sinkie but how does that change things as long as I pay the hosting fees every month.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good luck to the cruise ships which had allowed Wuhan people to go on board.

The hand sanitizers do not work. It's airborne.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
I will share with you the PAP govt's approach to any health crisis.

Calm the public. Say it is not that bad. everything is ok. Don't panic. Life goes on. The economy goes on.

I know because I was on the front lines of SARS back in 2003. I lived through MOH telling SGH healthcare staff NOT to wear N95 masks because it would cause everyone to want to wear a mask in the hospital. This contributed to the outbreak of SARS in SGH. Coupled with their crazy decision to send patients from TTSH which was SARS ground zero to SGH! And have to cheek to ask us NOT to wear N95 masks when seeing the transferred patients.

This is how Dr Alex Chao and Dr Chng Siew Ping got SARS when we did the cholecystectomy on the SARS patient transferred from TTSH. Also the nurses who kena.

For the PAP and Singaporeans, economy ie $$$$ is the most important thing in the world. If it wasn't for SARS and all the shit that happened I would not have migrated to Canada.

I myself got a fever and was admitted to TTSH next to Dr Chng Siew Ping. But I did not contract SARS. I dodged the bullet. Nevertheless during the following quarantine after discharge I had to make the difficult decision with my wife to move our family (just my wife, myself and my 2 year old daughter and 1 year old son) back to our flat. We were living with my in laws before that. And we decided if it was to be then we would die together as a family.

After the quarantine period I went back to work at SGH. Strict measures. Wearing N95, gown. Knowing how to put it on without touching the front. Showering before going home. Changing into the white T shirt and blue pants. Plastic bag all writing equipment notebooks pens.

Up to this day I will not forgive the fucking MOH and SGH admin people for their blatant mismanagement and negligence. FUCK SINGAPORE!

Let's see how (in the know + don't know but very keen observers) are able to detect the loopholes in your story.

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
What kind of minister, what kind of citizens.

IMG-20200127-WA0001.jpg

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Let's see how (in the know + don't know but very keen observers) are able to detect the loopholes in your story.

Yes go ask the SGH GS staff.

Also you can ask them about the whole kerfuffle when Alex Chao died and his wife threw caution to the wind and ignored the contact restrictions and then the other GS consultants comforted her and also got exposed.

We the MOs were shocked when one morning we turned up for work and Dr Peter Mack was the only consultant on duty. (He was actually away on sabbatical but because all the GS consultants had to be quarantined he had to come back to help)

Crazy days man.

Also the initial diagnosis that we were told for Alex Chao was dengue fever. Everyone in the auditorium shook their heads.

My whole experience through that made me have no trust in the system. The safety of the medical staff should be the priority. We are at highest risk. If you cannot protect the staff it shows that you cannot protect the public. Make sense?

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Dr from Canada isn't this reminescene of dr hairdo lim back in the sars days?
Yes exact.

Their objective is to reduce panic. Life must go on. Business must go on. Economy must go on.

Instead of being more cautious and better safe than sorry.

They are playing with the lives of the healthcare workers again.

N95 masks are very expensive. And to have staff use these everyday on a large scale costs a lot. Which is why no minister will want to approve the budget for it until there are several deaths.

jw5

Loyal
Hi Mark Yeo

A lot of the details in your posts were available from the news reports at that time. Some of them are of course what your fucking gossipy ears picked up. Your evaluation and criticism of certain real people involved in the tragedy are of course your own warped thoughts, similar to what you posted about NS serving Singaporean Aloysious Pang, who died in another tragedy and was someone's son. Alex Chao was also someone's son, husband and father.

So let me tell you this once and for all. I don't really care who you are but this is for the benefit of people who know you in real life.
If you continue lying, the people in real life who know you and your children will also think that your children are fucking incorrigible liars.

Make sense?

Yes go ask the SGH GS staff.

Also you can ask them about the whole kerfuffle when Alex Chao died and his wife threw caution to the wind and ignored the contact restrictions and then the other GS consultants comforted her and also got exposed.

We the MOs were shocked when one morning we turned up for work and Dr Peter Mack was the only consultant on duty. (He was actually away on sabbatical but because all the GS consultants had to be quarantined he had to come back to help)

Crazy days man.

Also the initial diagnosis that we were told for Alex Chao was dengue fever. Everyone in the auditorium shook their heads.

My whole experience through that made me have no trust in the system. The safety of the medical staff should be the priority. We are at highest risk. If you cannot protect the staff it shows that you cannot protect the public. Make sense?

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely agree and I am with you on this. :thumbsup:

Yes exact.

Their objective is to reduce panic. Life must go on. Business must go on. Economy must go on.

Instead of being more cautious and better safe than sorry.

They are playing with the lives of the healthcare workers again.

N95 masks are very expensive. And to have staff use these everyday on a large scale costs a lot. Which is why no minister will want to approve the budget for it until there are several deaths.

jw5

Loyal
Hi Gossipy Former Policeman Mark Andrew Yeo

To quote an expert on forums,

"Who the fuck cares who is who as long as the messages are interesting, infuriating, provocative, informative or downright obnoxious.

I'm not really Persian or Burmese. I'm not even a sinkie but how does that change things as long as I pay the hosting fees every month."

Cheers! Have a good day. (But stop maligning real life people, thanks). :wink:

Jw5 I am not scroobal lah.

I am a medical dr.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hi Mark Yeo

A lot of the details in your posts were available from the news reports at that time. Some of them are of course what your fucking gossipy ears picked up. Your evaluation and criticism of certain real people involved in the tragedy are of course your own warped thoughts, similar to what you posted about NS serving Singaporean Aloysious Pang, who died in another tragedy and was someone's son. Alex Chao was also someone's son, husband and father.

So let me tell you this once and for all. I don't really care who you are but this is for the benefit of people who know you in real life.
If you continue lying, the people in real life who know you and your children will also think that your children are fucking incorrigible liars.

Make sense?

I am not lying. I am not scroobal or Mark Yeo.

The Aloysius Pang story is from someone who migrated to Calgary last year and was staying with me for the first few months before he and his wife found another place to rent.

News reports at the time gave such details?

Show me the reports.

The people who know me in real life in sinkieland mostly hate me for my fierce criticism of sinkieland. In fact I have been chased out of the watsapp chat groups for my medical school cohort and sec 4 RI group.

They may call me mad, crazy, something wrong but they do not call me a liar.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hi Gossipy Former Policeman Mark Andrew Yeo

To quote an expert on forums,

"Who the fuck cares who is who as long as the messages are interesting, infuriating, provocative, informative or downright obnoxious.

I'm not really Persian or Burmese. I'm not even a sinkie but how does that change things as long as I pay the hosting fees every month."

Cheers! Have a good day. (But stop maligning real life people, thanks). :wink:

Actually jw5 I think you are Mark Yeo. But just want to misdirect.

So to Mark Yeo, thank you for your help in the past but you are nuts to try and make me you.

You really gone case already with your paranoia.

jw5

Loyal
You malign real life people, you and your children will get the same treatment.

Look at it this way.

If you are Mark Yeo, what I am posting is correct and you have no reason to complain.

If you are not Mark Yeo, then it is really none of your business and the real Mark Yeo will settle this with me. Don't need you and your other monikers to continue playing games, otherwise I will continue playing games with you. LOL.......................

Make sense?

I am not lying. I am not scroobal or Mark Yeo.

The Aloysius Pang story is from someone who migrated to Calgary last year and was staying with me for the first few months before he and his wife found another place to rent.

News reports at the time gave such details?

Show me the reports.

The people who know me in real life in sinkieland mostly hate me for my fierce criticism of sinkieland. In fact I have been chased out of the watsapp chat groups for my medical school cohort and sec 4 RI group.

They may call me mad, crazy, something wrong but they do not call me a liar.

jw5

Loyal
Ok lor, if you say so. In that case, I will be referring to my own children as incorrigible liars. LOL..............................

Actually jw5 I think you are Mark Yeo. But just want to misdirect.

So to Mark Yeo, thank you for your help in the past but you are nuts to try and make me you.

You really gone case already with your paranoia.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
You malign real life people, you and your children will get the same treatment.

Look at it this way.

If you are Mark Yeo, what I am posting is correct and you have no reason to complain.

If you are not Mark Yeo, then it is really none of your business and the real Mark Yeo will settle this with me. Don't need you and your other monikers to continue playing games, otherwise I will continue playing games with you. LOL.......................

Make sense?

I am not Mark Yeo.

You keep saying I am. It is irritating.

I am not the one playing games.

I post my personal experiences during SARS and you make a joke of it. It was a very difficult time for me and my family and is one of the main reasons I decided to migrate. And you want to say that I am lying about it.

You have no right.

Whatever is your beef with Mark Yeo or scroobal or whatever fuck I dont care. Just stop belittling me and ridiculing me ok!