• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [COVID-19 Virus] PAP response to 2019 nCov Situation

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Research? Dont be crazy lah.

Anyway you hate scroobal is it? Do I really sound like scroobal?

Scroobal did help me with giving me info on who to write to apply for NS deferment without bond for my sons. I am grateful for his help. In turn I have shared that info with other immigrants to Canada.

Jw5 really lah I am not scroobal. And I am a doctor not a policeman. You ask me stuff about police work I know nuts. And I hate the SPF after my experience working with them.
May be you were talking to yourself with a clone. It was a very convincing performance. Even I was fooled! :eek:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
May be you were talking to yourself with a clone. It was a very convincing performance. Even I was fooled! :eek:

Eh you guys gotta be joking lah!

Anyway the only way to prove it is when we meet ok?

If any of you come to Calgary let me know ok? I will take you out for dinner.

Actually tonight I am having dinner with @JohnDoe but he is not active on the forum at the moment.

As you know I recently did meet up with @Charlie99 Toronto.

You mean you guys think @Charlie99 is one of my clones too?

Actually I have no clones. And interestingly nobody has tried to impersonate me either. Goes to show how real and unique I am.

So once again I am NOT scroobal!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh you guys gotta be joking lah!

Anyway the only way to prove it is when we meet ok?

If any of you come to Calgary let me know ok? I will take you out for dinner.

Actually tonight I am having dinner with @JohnDoe but he is not active on the forum at the moment.

As you know I recently did meet up with @Charlie99 Toronto.

You mean you guys think @Charlie99 is one of my clones too?

Actually I have no clones. And interestingly nobody has tried to impersonate me either. Goes to show how real and unique I am.

So once again I am NOT scroobal!
:sneaky: :laugh::thumbsup:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
View attachment 70467PM Lee : Wuhan does not appear as serious as SARS

Bwahahaha, so no need to devote resources to evacuate Sinkie shitizens trapped in Wuhan. In any case, those shitizens probably are PAP sapporkers anyway. They die their business ……. they get what they voted for ……. a clown for PM and bigger clowns for Ministers …...

https://www.scmp.com/news/china/soc...s-cases-china-doubles-spread-rate-accelerates

The US, France and Russia are preparing to pull their citizens out of Wuhan, the Chinese city at the centre of the coronavirus outbreak, as the death toll in China rose sharply on Sunday, with no signs of easing.
Other countries are ramping up quarantine measures in an attempt to prevent further infections in their own territories.
The number of confirmed cases and deaths from the fast-spreading coronavirus have both doubled within 36 hours in mainland China as more cities announced travel bans, effective Monday.
China’s National Health Commission said the death toll from the new virus on the mainland had risen to 56 by Sunday morning, with 1,975 total cases confirmed. The figures mark a major jump – of 15 deaths and 688 cases – in just 24 hours.

The US State Department on Sunday confirmed it would relocate personnel from its Wuhan consulate to the United States and would offer a limited number of seats to private American citizens on a flight expected to leave the city on Tuesday, bound for San Francisco, according to Reuters. Individuals at greatest risk to the coronavirus would be given priority.

Meanwhile, France is considering a bus service for the evacuation of its citizens, their spouses and children from Wuhan, according to a French foreign ministry statement. An emergency phone line has been set up, the ministry said.

The Russian embassy said Russia was also consulting Beijing about a possible evacuation plan, both from Wuhan and other areas of Hubei province, according to a report by the RIA news agency on Saturday.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best is cut off all diplomatic ties with the People's Republic of China. :cool:

But Lee Hsien Loong has no balls to hound those people out of Tanglin Road and out of the country.

40032797_GBHh4rehs9T5fnE4Rwe-_okZ5p81fV9nXaaqXnfvzV8.jpg

20121128_114512.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Best is cut off all diplomatic ties with the People's Republic of China. :cool:

But Lee Hsien Loong has no balls to hound those people out of Tanglin Road and out of the country.

40032797_GBHh4rehs9T5fnE4Rwe-_okZ5p81fV9nXaaqXnfvzV8.jpg

20121128_114512.jpg
Joke about pork soup from tap is not balls? Bro our prince has more balls than his father! Not as endowed in wisdom though because of upbringing. Ah, such is life. :unsure:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Told u all surgical mask is for the sick, protect every one from YOU. Want to be safe, it is N95 or better.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lawrence Wong should be Health Minister.

Gan (phua cb) Kim Yong should be in charge of public transport.
I have said this many times. Fat Gan is incompetent. Fuck up manpower, hep c and data breach all under his watch. Now Lawrence Wong I like. Might be decent. Time will tell.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The mask will do little in preventing droplet infection. A common route of infection is via the eyes as the tear ducts drain to the nasal passage.

Those who wear masks should also wear goggles otherwise it's like locking your kitchen door but leaving the front door wide open.

Nasolacrimal duct

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The nasolacrimal duct (also called the tear duct) carries tears from the lacrimal sac of the eye into the nasal cavity. The duct begins in the eye socket between the maxillary and lacrimal bones, from where it passes downwards and backwards. The opening of the nasolacrimal duct into the inferior nasal meatus of the nasal cavity is partially covered by a mucosal fold (valve of Hasner or plica lacrimalis). Excess tears flow through nasolacrimal duct which drains into the inferior nasal meatus.

This is the reason the nose starts to run when a person is crying or has watery eyes from an allergy, and why one can sometimes taste eye drops. For the same reason when applying some eye drops it is often advised to close the nasolacrimal duct by pressing it with a finger to prevent the medicine from escaping the eye and having unwanted side effects elsewhere in the body.

Like the lacrimal sac, the duct is lined by stratified columnar epithelium containing mucus-secreting goblet cells, and is surrounded by connective tissue.