• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Convince Me Why I shouldnt Suppork the PAP..

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PAP has brought about prosperity and better living standards for everyone.
It has done reasonably ok.

So why change? Convince me!

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Living standards have decrease as Wages cannot keep up with costs.
Worse, Foreign trashes all over from PMETs (who are mostly bullshitters from India) and other workers.

You like Singapore now? I don't !
It will never be the same 4 races again. You now have tons of Ah Nehs, Ah Tiongs, Ah Noys, Ah Myans and what have you. These people did not share or grow up in our system and is causing chaos!!!!

FUCK PAP!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

fark you, i understand.
convince you, who cares, you can go fark spiders please,

Last edited:

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
nobody has this crystal ball to help you or convince you to dump PAP or vote Opposition.

All you have to do is do your maths, weigh your options available.

If you like to PAP continue support them. If you are not convinced yourself that one party system is out of date then look at ways to put a 2 party system in place. Never think opposition is for the sake of opposing anything against the gahment. The right check and balance is important not just believe whatever PAP has to say.

People want a change so how are you going to fit into it is you has to convince yourself 2 party system will work better for the country.

if any of you can convince me...i will relinguish all my Suppprk for PAP and vote Opposition in 2016!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nobody has this crystal ball to help you or convince you to dump PAP or vote Opposition.

All you have to do is do your maths, weigh your options available.

If you like to PAP continue support them. If you are not convinced yourself that one party system is out of date then look at ways to put a 2 party system in place. Never think opposition is for the sake of opposing anything against the gahment. The right check and balance is important not just believe whatever PAP has to say.

People want a change so how are you going to fit into it is you has to convince yourself 2 party system will work better for the country.

well said.
added to your points. :biggrin:

iamhere

Alfrescian
Loyal
In reality, the nation have been providing welfare state benefits (juz because of one party rule system) to leeches aka papees leeching on the system. These leeches aka papees wasting nation's time and resources and etc every single second of the Mother Earth's day. By some unfortunate default, we as a nation have to put food on table and tonnes of $$$ for these leeches...

The country needs the government (employees of the public) to work for the country.
Can these leeches aka papees become self reliant? Get a job and be prepared to work hard
at least for once in a lifetime. Stop Leeching on the system.

FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP, FUCK PAP.........
MAY PAPEES, CRONIES N FAMILIES BURN ETERNALLY IN HELLS.........
MAJULLAH SINGAPURA.........
GOD BLESS SINGAPORE..............
REMEMBER to

VOTE papees OUT

do yrself, yr forefathers and yr generations to come, a favor, a service and a long-awaited justice

:wink::wink::wink::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::wink::wink::wink:

iamhere says a lot about this:"The democracy shall cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those LEECHES who would not.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is that all you can write? are u a broken record or what?
repeating and repeating same stuff for the last 1 year plus

For running dogs and collaborators of PAP as well.

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
if any of you can convince me...i will relinguish all my Suppprk for PAP and vote Opposition in 2016!

I suggest you continue to support the PAP because it is far better for your health.

I used to hate the PAP to the bone and as a result, I suffered from hypertension, gout, type II diabetes and had panic attacks on a regular basis.

After I switched loyalties and embraced the PAP with all my heart, all my health problems went away and I started loving life again.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suggest you continue to support the PAP because it is far better for your health.

I used to hate the PAP to the bone and as a result, I suffered from hypertension, gout, type II diabetes and had panic attacks on a regular basis.

After I switched loyalties and embraced the PAP with all my heart, all my health problems went away and I started loving life again.

your problem started becos of your unhealthy lifestyle or sheepfark style in karma sutra.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
your problem started becos of your unhealthy lifestyle or sheepfark style in karma sutra.

I was in Singapore at the time. The only sheep around were bits and pieces and the supermarkets.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
they must be dead from exhaustion from your bonking, did you teach najib not to blow the carcasses to bits and pieces?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I support all the PAP with piano wires dangling them from lamp posts and balconies.

Hang those PAP maggots cockroaches with piano wires from lamp posts to make them dance before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

BBQ those PAP maggots cockroaches before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Cut a few more arseholes into those PAP maggots cockroaches to let out their shit before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Make those PAP maggots cockroaches eat joss sticks and candle wax before it is too late and we have no more CPF to get back.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

So you are saying PAP saved your life? hahahahahhahahah. U are such a fucking retard.

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Convincing you not to support PAP is the pointless part.

Convincing you that you cannot be convinced and should therefore stop imitating my neighbour's parrot is the difficult part.