• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Compiled] Nutbush's Tales From The IMH

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: should i pursue by legal means?

Fucking Krafy aka hotbot.

as you all know, my agony for the past 13 years started with S'pore technologies, should i pursue? apparently, i am still waiting for reply on this matter. this year, my goal is to nab those assholes with serious integrity problem.:oIo:

LordKrishna

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: hair cut

i am thinking of doing a skin head and tatoo on it...:rolleyes:

Please don't because taxi passengers may be frighten it, Singaporeans are still a little conservative and not use to this bold move. Maybe think about it again in a few years.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

i really want justice, please don't tell me cos you are a crony and you can get away with it. it's is UNFAIR!:(

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fucking krafty aka hotbot. Your best friend HKH is having a great time:

i really want justice, please don't tell me cos you are a crony and you can get away with it. it's is UNFAIR!:(

Last edited:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

serve him right, i dun care about this ikan, i want the big prompfet for dinner, accompanied by chilli crab.:o

Fucking krafty aka hotbot. Your best friend HKH is having a great time:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

5the last i heard this guy left st electronics, speak volume about why st dun want this guy. can' t you see that yhis guy got serious integrity problem?

Last edited: