• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Philippines detailing their covid-19 vaccine rollouts, vaxxed injuries and deaths statistics as compiled by their Concerned Doctors and Citizens group

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear all,

Following our We Are Ready Event on 20th May, I’m attaching a shocking file from the Phillipines detailing their covid-19 vaccine rollouts, vaxxed injuries and deaths statistics as compiled by their Concerned Doctors and Citizens group. I have been informed that there are at least 250,000 excess deaths in 2021 alone. I wonder what are the total excess deaths now following the Covid-19 quackzines.

Please share with all your filipino friends and viral this. If they are currently in Singapore and need help, they can join our channel for local support.

Thank you all,
Iris Koh

The file is about 125meg and it's too large to post it here. Go to Iris Koh telegram to download it if you are interested.

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
giphy.gif