• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Compiled] Nutbush's Tales From The IMH

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: i need a girlfriend for valentine's day, who can help?

a fine gentlemen living on 38 Oxley Rd has a daughter available. if you ask politely, you may even inherit a fortune.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

go get a cross dresser, come with big boobs, and they sucks better.

You get to fuck and suck shim too. Just imagine this where can you find fuck and see another dick at the same time.

siao char bor also can...:o

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating
Do you understand
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming
Is this burning an eternal flame

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/qNDifMyQuv8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating
Do you understand
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming
Is this burning an eternal flame

This is the sentiment I get when a massage girl is about to give me a HJ.

From now on, I'll sing this part of the song just before I get a sensuous jerk off from a pretty PRC mei mei.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Social Development Unit set up by the authorities will be able to help, ie, if it is still around.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

siao char bor also can...:o

Geylang and Peoples' Park got so many wild chicken just go there

on the hunt for wild chicken can get them easily especially from PRC

they are so cheap!!

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
should i pursue by legal means?

as you all know, my agony for the past 13 years started with S'pore technologies, should i pursue? apparently, i am still waiting for reply on this matter. this year, my goal is to nab those assholes with serious integrity problem.:oIo:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

i prefer siao char bor leh, especially those from sph and mediacock.:o

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: should i pursue by legal means?

QgDbc.jpg

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal

as you all know, my agony for the past 13 years started with S'pore technologies, should i pursue? apparently, i am still waiting for reply on this matter. this year, my goal is to nab those assholes with serious integrity problem.:oIo:

seriously, you need to get laid.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

you all really won't understand, that time SR was president then they accused me of being paedophile, a psycho...knn all kinds of nonsense, go reservist kanna tekan by white horse, CCB s'pore technologies, li ho!:oIo: even old man believe what they say... that's why i say his cronies have serious integrity problem.

No. Use your legs.:o

seriously, you need to get laid.

Last edited: