• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Compiled] Nutbush's Tales From The IMH

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: i need a girlfriend for valentine's day, who can help?

Close your eyes, give me your hand, darling
Do you feel my heart beating
Do you understand
Do you feel the same
Am I only dreaming
Is this burning an eternal flame

lianbeng replies: my hand on ur nehneh ofcoz can feel ur heart beating so fast lah! :biggrin:

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: should i pursue by legal means?

you all know what is the best part?

i choose to keep quiet but the harrassment never stop even i left to drive my taxi, can you all see how vicious these cronies are?

they should know who i am referring to...

SamSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal

First of all, you must know who's your enemy, secondly do consider how much you have in your pocket to engage in this "interaction"

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Got money for lawyer and litagstion, then gofor it, be the sue-er.....

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

alternatively, i will get a renown author to write a book on their lasupness.

First of all, you must know who's your enemy, secondly do consider how much you have in your pocket to engage in this "interaction"

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal
to the VIPs out there

think about it, are you being managed? whether your job, psychologically etc...