• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Compiled] Nutbush's Tales From The IMH

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: should i pursue by legal means?

5the last i heard this guy left st electronics, speak volume about why st dun want this guy. can' t you see that yhis guy got serious integrity problem?

I made your life easier. Throw all your problems in this thread, we'll take care of it for you.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

sometimes, i really wonder how you can be a moderator? you really lack the intelligence to be one but since this forum is for dumping of not so serious opinion, let you have your way...:biggrin:

I made your life easier. Throw all your problems in this thread, we'll take care of it for you.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

Don't worry he is still living it up. Singapore still has room for talent. Not deranged losers like you.

5the last i heard this guy left st electronics, speak volume about why st dun want this guy. can' t you see that yhis guy got serious integrity problem?

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

ok, you win...i am the bad guy, this ho kum hean guy is the good guy, he deserved to be booted out of ST.:rolleyes:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

sometimes, i really wonder how you can be a moderator? you really lack the intelligence to be one but since this forum is for dumping of not so serious opinion, let you have your way...:biggrin:

There is no criteria to be the moderator. You can apply to Leongsam to be one as well :biggrin:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is good. all Nutbush tales/nonsenses in one thread. and Nutbush, you better post everything here, not everywhere in the forum.

nutbush

Alfrescian
Loyal

hmmm... this is one you are correct,you got great foresight, i am the one that you should look for. :biggrin:

actually, i suggest that you go sim lim and walk around. i bought a HP touchscreen last November, not bad just a bit heavy.

:rolleyes:only $840...

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?cc=us&lc=en&docname=c03619720

By the way, I know you are IT savvy. need some advice.

http://www.deal.com.sg/deals/singap...00gb-hard-drive-4gb-ram-dual-core-processor-I

Or

http://www.dell.com/sg/p/laptops.aspx?c=sg&l=en&s=dhs&~ck=mn

I just need it for web browsing and usage of Microsoft office.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many years have passed...i have already moved on but i have little more to say to put things straight:

i was divorced and was single for 10 years or more.

dun laugh, i almost become a PAP MP or CEO.

but my personal life was in a mess, i couldn't cope.

my ex-colleague from glc who is a undercover cop( the father was also a retired cop) saboed me with lies cos' all along he wanted to be MP and CEO. i got evidence against him. the whole situation got to PMO. one can never underestimate how low and shameful a cop can stoop to, after all had happened and he still approached me in linkedin, to think that all his previous traces had been covered up nicely, see the difference, father and son from the police force, that's the cheap bonus for being a cop.

i met my wife from oz and came here.

that's my story for the past 20 years.

Last edited: