• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ccb vicious chinese dogs always give me no choice

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Except until today I don’t know what things Nusa Duta chinese dogs used to hit my walls to create loud knocks. I suspect big block of ice thrown onto the wall as I have seen lots of water dripping down from the ledge on the next day. Asian dogs @knnccb @Cottonmouth will call this being smart and with this kind of mentality of what’s called smart, no wonder Asian history is what it is indeed.
Looks like it’s Asian dog glorious way to win by hitting neighbours walls floors and windows to harass neighbours and then steal photos and accuse neighbours slut. With this kind of Asian glory, no wonder Asian history is what it is indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual Asian son of chicken way to win is to twist white to black and black to white. Just like how evil and twisted Chinese dogs and bitches are from Malaysia to China indeed.
Just watch China Chinese YouTube videos about real happenings in China and deal with some China Chinese in WeChat to know and be shocked how unbelievably evil and twisted people can be.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just watch China Chinese YouTube videos about real happenings in China and deal with some China Chinese in WeChat to know and be shocked how unbelievably evil and twisted people can be.
And of course in my case just see the Asian dogs from Chinese to Indians to Malays bullying me with so much Asian pride will know how evil and twisted people can be indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like it’s Asian dog glorious way to win by hitting neighbours walls floors and windows to harass neighbours and then steal photos and accuse neighbours slut. With this kind of Asian glory, no wonder Asian history is what it is indeed.
Well thank goodness angmohs are there to steal and rob from China then. If not can wait forever for China chinese dogs and bitches with so much pride stealing slandering harassing so called own people to be able to unite and kick out the Manchu dogs. In fact the same thing is now happening with China chinese are either satisfied with ccp or just waiting for angmohs to kick out ccp for them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well thank goodness angmohs are there to steal and rob from China then. If not can wait forever for China chinese dogs and bitches with so much pride stealing slandering harassing so called own people to be able to unite and kick out the Manchu dogs. In fact the same thing is now happening with China chinese are either satisfied with ccp or just waiting for angmohs to kick out ccp for them.
Same thing for kicking out Japanese from China too, also thanks to USA Angmoh if not wait for ccp and kmt fight until how many years also no win because chinese will NEVER be united against enemy.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Except until today I don’t know what things Nusa Duta chinese dogs used to hit my walls to create loud knocks. I suspect big block of ice thrown onto the wall as I have seen lots of water dripping down from the ledge on the next day. Asian dogs @knnccb @Cottonmouth will call this being smart and with this kind of mentality of what’s called smart, no wonder Asian history is what it is indeed.
Wow Asian dogs really smart to know can use m&d bits and ice to throw onto walls floors and windows to harass neighbours. So clever so glorious attack dogs against so called own people. Please god next life don’t let me be chinese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or like Hong Kong Cantonese case kpkb ask Angmoh to kick out ccp for them. Ownself don’t want to shed blood.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow Asian dogs really smart to know can use m&d bits and ice to throw onto walls floors and windows to harass neighbours. So clever so glorious attack dogs against so called own people. Please god next life don’t let me be chinese.
To be specific Asian dogs are so proud to harass woman neighbour staying alone. So gutless bullles!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or like Hong Kong Cantonese case kpkb ask Angmoh to kick out ccp for them. Ownself don’t want to shed blood.
Where’s the gung-ho spirit and smartness when using m&d bits and ice to attack woman neighbour staying alone? Never heard of guns and assassination? Go use the same spirit and smartness to deal with ccp lah.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where’s the gung-ho spirit and smartness when using m&d bits and ice to attack woman neighbour staying alone? Never heard of guns and assassination? Go use the same spirit and smartness to deal with ccp lah.
Angmohs are gung-ho to use guns and assassination ok. Yet another proof why Asian history is as it is.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or Asian.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like I am very UN Asian and UN Chinese indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So be it lah what’s the difference between being accused a slut a million times and a billion times? Proud Asian dog way to harass a woman to win be it accusing as slut or hitting her window wall ceiling/floor. So glorious Asian dog way to win.
Asian dog way to win by stealing slandering harassing a woman. And that’s why Asian history is what it is.

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal

diam lah u old canton slut, your pahang whore mother suck cakeleng cocks in public toilet

miketbh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some perspective....

In all aspect of human life whether it is work life, social life, family life there is always act of bullying . Some of the characters and acts are really vicious. We see beating of maids, cheating a whore, torturing cats... never ending shocks of human behaviors.

In talk forums on the internet like this this is also true . Most of people can quarrel/bully/fightback for a while or for some time and then they get out and get back to a normal life. But unfortunately some people cannot, for some reason ,which could be due to some thought/believe/traits. They just get stuck in the fire , keep quarreling, unable to get out .

In real life we have police, good people to provide time off, mediation, jail time to cool heads down before people are sent back to the (challenging) society to try again. Unfortunately some environment like this forum never provides such relieves.

I hope we realizes that that flame that started the burning is long gone. And i need to extinguish the heat burning inside myself.
God Bless .

knnccb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some perspective....

In all aspect of human life whether it is work life, social life, family life there is always act of bullying . Some of the characters and acts are really vicious. We see beating of maids, cheating a whore, torturing cats... never ending shocks of human behaviors.

In talk forums on the internet like this this is also true . Most of people can quarrel/bully/fightback for a while or for some time and then they get out and get back to a normal life. But unfortunately some people cannot, for some reason ,which could be due to some thought/believe/traits. They just get stuck in the fire , keep quarreling, unable to get out .

In real life we have police, good people to provide time off, mediation, jail time to cool heads down before people are sent back to the (challenging) society to try again. Unfortunately some environment like this forum never provides such relieves.

I hope we realizes that that flame that started the burning is long gone. And i need to extinguish the heat burning inside myself.
God Bless .

this one is a siao chabor, she is evil and vicious, uncouth foul mouth spewing curses and vulgarities at everyone, your advice is not applicable for this old slut

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
this one is a siao chabor, she is evil and vicious, uncouth foul mouth spewing curses and vulgarities at everyone, your advice is not applicable for this old slut
ts is not an isolated case
there are many like her out there
in mrt
in bus
in wet market
they are everywhere everyday when u observe closely