• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can whoever the fuck he is stop locking up the jw5 food thread?!?!?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't bother asking, it is locked by screwball with the authority of Sam Leong. :thumbsup:
Do you know who is screwball? :unsure:
i really do not want to get involved in any personal disputes that u guys have
i don't click on this forum to quarrel with people.
i am just here to read what is interesting
to.lock up an innocent informative food thread is absolutely unacceptable
its fucking worse than a dictator!
knnbccb and fuck whoever who did it :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU:

jw5

Loyal
i really do not want to get involved in any personal disputes that u guys have
i don't click on this forum to quarrel with people.
i am just here to read what is interesting
to.lock up an innocent informative food thread is absolutely unacceptable
its fucking worse than a dictator!
knnbccb and fuck whoever who did it :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU:

Ok no problem. Anyway problem solved for now. :thumbsup:

jw5

Loyal
calgary cannabis conveyor not screwball lah. one has balls, the other has no balls and dick sexcept a hole.

I already told you that you were missing one piece of the puzzle, but you are always too over-confident.
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed. He will always be able to manipulate you. :wink:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I already told you that you were missing one piece of the puzzle, but you are always too over-confident.
You're not the sharpest tool in the shed. He will always be able to manipulate you. :wink:
most important tool in the shed is the cangkol cum spade. doesn’t need to be sharp. can dig foxhole, can also whack bugs and pests. there are some medical terms, diagnosis, and procedures that only doc here can sexplain. lawyer school grad cum prior poodle post cannot suka suka pretend to suan. you over obsessive lah.

Last edited:
Reactions: jw5

jw5

Loyal
most important tool in the shed is the cangkol cum spade. doesn’t need to be sharp. can dig foxhole, can also whack bugs and pests. there are some medical terms, diagnosis, and procedures that only doc here can sexplain. lawyer school grad cum prior poodle post cannot suka suka pretend.

What I can say is that he is more cunning than you. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
most important tool in the shed is the cangkol cum spade. doesn’t need to be sharp. can dig foxhole, can also whack bugs and pests. there are some medical terms, diagnosis, and procedures that only doc here can sexplain. lawyer school grad cum prior poodle post cannot suka suka pretend to suan. you over obsessive lah.
Why not? Last year I only watched some youtube investment videos and read a few stock reports you said I speak like an investment expert didn’t you? Now I only read a few stock reports on big pharma already can understand some medical terms for cancer and Alzheimer’s etc and different types of vaccines and procedures for clinical trials. Read a little more will become expert. Coupled with experience from own illness and family member illness and especially if you have doctor friends.

Reactions: jw5

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why not? Last year I only watched some youtube investment videos and read a few stock reports you said I speak like an investment expert didn’t you? Now I only read a few stock reports on big pharma already can understand some medical terms for cancer and Alzheimer’s etc and different types of vaccines and procedures for clinical trials. Read a little more will become expert. Coupled with experience from own illness and family member illness and especially if you have doctor friends.
aiyah miss chiobu ah, a few or more sound bytes don’t make a sexpert lah. have to know how biology works too, especially molecular biology and chemical reactions that happen when drugs and treatments are introduced. most of the time body heals itself, and a huge part involves placebos - mental state also helps. with your outstanding medical and biotech vocabulary now, i would sexchange tips with you on stocks but won’t dare to send patients your way. they sure die one, either from misdiagnosis (and mistreatment) or kena scold until lao sai jump marina.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Hey guys want your feedback....

As you know there has been some talk about jw5 always bumping up his threads. So if you come to the forum many times all you see are these threads below on the first page:

Son of Founder Bak Kut Teh Sucking Our Dicks Now! Begging Us To Save His Bak Kut Teh Bizness With 30% Discount! Sales Drop By 85%!

East Coast Plan unveiled

Oppie Chee Trying To Rip Off Sinkies With $100 Homemade Mashed Potatoes! Bukit Batok Residents Sibei Sianz That They Can't Get Rid Of Him!

Police And MOE Searching For Traitor Who Leaked Press Release!

Many Pappys don't like OngYK..not Team player.

SBF exclusive. PSP's COL(Dr) Ang Yong Guan to win Marymount SMC

Even The Stupid and Lazy Pinoys Know That China Intention Is To Cheat and Rob Philippines

Government has imposed Code Red measures without calling the situation Code Red

Online users express anger towards Chan Chun Sing over his remarks of calling people “idiots” and “disgraceful”

Singapore appointed 2 idiots to lead the task force.

Jewel Changi airport is looking like a ghost town.....

What bad news do you forsee after GE?

Where to find this kind of woman officer in the SAF?

Case 1566 Woman 27y.o Programme Coordinator @SGH

TVB Paid $5 for Cantonese Chiobu’s Golden CB

This is a true GILF.

Gahmen needs to come clean on those cases classified as "work permit holders not residing in domintories"

Why Jamus Lim join Workers' Party ?

Are there any of these threads you feel deserve to be sticky?

Actually I think JW5 Food Thread (Previously : Shortage of DaBao plastic and foam containers during Circuit Breaker) deserves to be sticky.

Feedback on the above threads jw5 likes. Which ones deserve to be sticky. Might as well just put sticky lah. Then jw5 dont need to bump up.

Those you feel you bored liao dowan to see anymore then please jw5 can don't keep bumping up?

We reach a compromise lah.

I like to see some new threads leh. Gives impression got new posts. Same old threads like nothing happening leh. Some of these threads the main topic so long ago liao - old news.

If you happy to just let jw5 bump up and leave it as is then let me know too.

Sam's way has always been to just leave things as is. But not everyone agrees with that. Sam kindly let me have a go at trying to manage this and see how.

But then if try to manage things then some people will get upset which has happened eg @ginfreely doesnt think that is good.

No management no control sometimes = CHAOS. Or sometimes = self regulating.

So how? Let me know.