• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

can whoever the fuck he is stop locking up the jw5 food thread?!?!?

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are jealous sore loser liar son of whore that lost the bet.
Why did I lose? 2m+ condo listed at 1.4m to 1.6m for months… I have been calling out to SHCTAW for months to come out, if you see him pls tell him Lemans2011 looking for him
876B52B6-4541-4FE2-906A-FED90282A5C6.png

jw5

Loyal
Why did I lose? 2m+ condo listed at 1.4m to 1.6m for months… I have been calling out to SHCTAW for months to come out, if you see him pls tell him Lemans2011 looking for him
View attachment 114495

Wow. well done, you must be doing great in your business. A lot on your plate, small setbacks won't matter. This is great!

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Haha I’m not stupig. He showed 2 of his customer’s purchase, names blanko off. I did not have to do that because I have met real people. You forgot that “Investor” came out to vouch for me.

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope I don’t know about @Investor involvement in your bet
Anyway, I sold my JB properties years back when rental started to become difficult… my timing was a bit late, made less than RM600k which is peanuts by SG standards, so I did not win either. My only intention was to expose agents who wanted to mislead people by spreading falsehood, not to see who can own a more expensive property.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just recalled @LordElrond aka lemans2011 has a rich sinkie wife with father in law stay costa del sol something like that. Good business plan indeed to marry up.
Oh ya more recollection lemans2011 aka @LordElrond is an animal lover keeps a dog and on Aircon 24x7 in the jb house to keep dog cool. So kind to animals huh but got no qualms to insult me COW not once but twice.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just recalled @LordElrond aka lemans2011 has a rich sinkie wife with father in law stay costa del sol something like that. Good business plan indeed to marry up.
@LordElrond must be very happy and very proud to be gigolo with costa del sol inheritance and that’s why he mentioned it in forum. He must be acting subservient in front of his wife and father in law and that’s why he come to forum to bully me.