• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buy a Vietnam wife US$6000

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[video=youtube;Dnm1v3ju9w8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dnm1v3ju9w8&feature=related[/video]

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wah!! AngelaB!! Dis 1 bery sui dah!! How muchie? :biggrin::p

http://www.rosebrides.com/vietnamese-brides.html

b-443518.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YOu marry angmo or indian........its the wife's family that fork out the dowry.......for ah nehs if you not happy can burn her and get another one

Tell me one marriage where the man doesn't need to spend money.

Remember the 'wedding ring must be N times your monthly salary' bullshit?

Mail order brides or normal courtship, the underlying fundamentals of marriage is no different from prostitution.
Only the mode of payment and clientele is different.

Maybe the anti-vice squad should start raiding the Registry of Marriages.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Drifter where got such good lobang? I am 'for sale'......i take $10K only....$2K give you commission

You really want ? Ok .. I will ask my Singaporean friend .. Please wait for my PM .

Don't need to give me commission . just do it at your own risk . Market rate is 12k . You can nego with my friend if you want more

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You really want ? Ok .. I will ask my Singaporean friend .. Please wait for my PM .

Don't need to give me commission . just do it at your own risk . Market rate is 12k . You can nego with my friend if you want more

hi there

1. drift, probably the fat kid is interested too.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Back then many years ago i know market rate was as much as $30K then later dropped to as little as $3K with all the ah peks and drug addicts coming into market. Some got monthly rates as well....
If can go as high as $12K I got standby candidates...

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Back then many years ago i know market rate was as much as $30K then later dropped to as little as $3K with all the ah peks and drug addicts coming into market. Some got monthly rates as well....

U must nego with my friend saying u want one time payment because sometimes they will pay by installment . And also tell the girl that u take 10% of their " earning " every month . If the girl refuse then don't do it . I'm sure many girls willing to give u the 10% .

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

U must nego with my friend saying u want one time payment because sometimes they will pay by installment . And also tell the girl that u take 10% of their " earning " every month . If the girl refuse then don't do it . I'm sure many girls willing to give u the 10% .

10 Year ago I was offer $20k . I reject reject the offer.
The deal is she will give me $20k stay married for 5 year max. or she get PR.
So it worth out about $4k/year many find it cheap.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
10 Year ago I was offer $20k . I reject reject the offer.
The deal is she will give me $20k stay married for 5 year max. or she get PR.
So it worth out about $4k/year many find it cheap.

Do not give them PR .. once they got PR they will run road . The best is after 2 years , report to ICA telling them you discover her working as freelance , divorce her and cancel her permits :wink:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YOu marry angmo or indian........its the wife's family that fork out the dowry.......for ah nehs if you not happy can burn her and get another one
Wah, fierce man. On reverse dowry, if you don't mind chow ah mo or curry meals. For the former, can be more headache and expensive on splitsville. But for the latter, play with fire...:p

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do not give them PR .. once they got PR they will run road . The best is after 2 years , report to ICA telling them you discover her working as freelance , divorce her and cancel her permits :wink:

The deal is if she got PR example in 2 year she will give me extra bonus. We can divorce so both will go their own way. She will not ask for any money/property.
What they/PRC want is legally stay in SG. Some are mistress of rich men. So they can afford.
Only stupid cheap PRC find low class SGP(drug addict/gambler) to deal in the end kenna blackmail for more money.
The smart and rich they will interview or ask agent to find for them those SGP reliable and trusted.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The deal is if she got PR example in 2 year she will give me extra bonus. We can divorce so both will go their own way. She will not ask for any money/property.
What they/PRC want is legally stay in SG. Some are mistress of rich men. So they can afford.
Only stupid cheap PRC find low class SGP(drug addict/gambler) to deal in the end kenna blackmail for more money.
The smart and rich they will interview or ask agent to find for them those SGP reliable and trusted.

I think most of them just want to work freelance in Singapore . If they are mistress to some rich man . I believe those biz have a way to give them permits .

Never assume they will not ask for money if you divorce them .. You Must always standby and cover your ass that's why I said never give them PR . Just permit will do . never wait for them to make the first move to divorce you .

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
15 dollar too beaucoup

[video=youtube;4XLUhlZa5fg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XLUhlZa5fg[/video]