• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buy a Vietnam wife US$6000

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro you know I know they are not on the ball....
Unless got tip off if not I doubt they will get off their lazy asses to investigate.
I know some agents even provide an all round service....including looking for candidates, provide employment details etc to make the application looks good.

If anyone plans to get into this business, just be extra cautious. CPIB used to investigate into these marriages. ICA and MOM are now the two investigating entities. It is jail term when caught. I think it falls under some false declaration charges.

Not difficult to prove a case once information is received. Most of these partners have no knowledge of each other other than how the other party looks like. No wedding dinner, relatives and friends all not aware of marriage, not staying together, not aware of intimate details of each other etc.

Understand the demand far exceeds the supply. Not aware what's the current market rates.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
like food, cunt have bun bo hue every evening even though it may be exotic. sooner or later jiao liao sian.

U sian, just do swapping, lots of couples only sex parties out there. Just bring your Viet bride there and swap with some one who has a cecilia sue type wife. Craigslist got lots of ads.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U sian, just do swapping, lots of couples only sex parties out there. Just bring your Viet bride there and swap with some one who has a cecilia sue type wife. Craigslist got lots of ads.

never bring a spouse or gf. bring a professional slut. guys will appreciate her and gals will be jealous of her. and don't forget to pay. :o