• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Buy a Vietnam wife US$6000

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
vietnam for biz trip b4? the gals r hot :biggrin: had great fun :wink:
Visiting farm 2hrs away, to milk the cows in barn gives you options aplenty. But mail order bride is going blind, wondering if 1 import cow has foot and mouth disease. Unless you quarantine her ..on your king sized bed:p

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think most of them just want to work freelance in Singapore . If they are mistress to some rich man . I believe those biz have a way to give them permits .

If anyone plans to get into this business, just be extra cautious. CPIB used to investigate into these marriages. ICA and MOM are now the two investigating entities. It is jail term when caught. I think it falls under some false declaration charges.

Not difficult to prove a case once information is received. Most of these partners have no knowledge of each other other than how the other party looks like. No wedding dinner, relatives and friends all not aware of marriage, not staying together, not aware of intimate details of each other etc.

Understand the demand far exceeds the supply. Not aware what's the current market rates.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If anyone plans to get into this business, just be extra cautious. CPIB used to investigate into these marriages. ICA and MOM are now the two investigating entities. It is jail term when caught. I think it falls under some false declaration charges.

Not difficult to prove a case once information is received. Most of these partners have no knowledge of each other other than how the other party looks like. No wedding dinner, relatives and friends all not aware of marriage, not staying together, not aware of intimate details of each other etc.

Understand the demand far exceeds the supply. Not aware what's the current market rates.

Yes boss , it's a risky biz ..yes heard from my friend 10-12k is market rate . It's better and safer to bring in woman
And act as their boyfriend to apply tourist visa and go Malaysia to extend their stay .. market rate is $500-$800 per head .

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Buy 2 got discount or not? After all Mental Minister Lee Con You want us to propagate as many new singkies as possible, I should get a harem instead.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
All taikos must do cost benefit analysis lah. At the risk of exposing my line of work, a man must calculate as follows:

Cost of initial capital outlay = USD$6,000 with a free replacement warranty.
cost of airfare to get her here = $300 one way ticket
cost of visa and PR processing= $1,500

Benefit analysis:

To get laid in Singapore, about $150 per shot, assume 1 shot per night
Savings due to no need to go to bar to meet $150 chicks, another $50 per night in drinks and taxi fare and cost of time.
SO, all in, if you fuck new bride for free, (after all, she is your wife and married to you), cost savings is $200 per night minimum.

SInce one bride costs $7200 SGD plus $300 airfare, plus $1500 processing costs, your all in is $9,000.

So, the break even point is 45 nights or 45 shots of fucking your new viet bride, (which ever comes first, no pun intended), after that, its all gravy. I don't calculate free maid service because, the savings from that is offset by the cost of feeding, housing and clothing her.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How can calculate like that? Go outside fuck wild chickens can have variety....
Maybe can factor in pumping her out for extra cash to recover investment.

All taikos must do cost benefit analysis lah. At the risk of exposing my line of work, a man must calculate as follows:

Cost of initial capital outlay = USD$6,000 with a free replacement warranty.
cost of airfare to get her here = $300 one way ticket
cost of visa and PR processing= $1,500

Benefit analysis:

To get laid in Singapore, about $150 per shot, assume 1 shot per night
Savings due to no need to go to bar to meet $150 chicks, another $50 per night in drinks and taxi fare and cost of time.
SO, all in, if you fuck new bride for free, (after all, she is your wife and married to you), cost savings is $200 per night minimum.

SInce one bride costs $7200 SGD plus $300 airfare, plus $1500 processing costs, your all in is $9,000.

So, the break even point is 45 nights or 45 shots of fucking your new viet bride, (which ever comes first, no pun intended), after that, its all gravy. I don't calculate free maid service because, the savings from that is offset by the cost of feeding, housing and clothing her.

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interesting, my aussie born, vietnam colleague says the market rate for an aussie citizen is like 60-80K USD. Singapore so cheap? He did say, they will try to have sex with you to have a baby to ensure their eventual stay in the country thou. Then all the "gray" area of divorce etc comes in after that. Big risk, bigger rewards as well I suppose.

You really want ? Ok .. I will ask my Singaporean friend .. Please wait for my PM .

Don't need to give me commission . just do it at your own risk . Market rate is 12k . You can nego with my friend if you want more