• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

Valdez

Alfrescian
Loyal
Salon owner at bukit indah killed in robbery on Saturday

JOHOR BARU: A 39-year old salon owner was killed in a robbery that turned ugly in Taman Bukit Indah here yesterday.

In the 11.30am incident, the victim, who had just opened the salon six month ago, was believed to have been approached by a couple aged between 20 and 25, pretending to be customers.

Nusajaya deputy police chief Deputy Superintendent Razak Md said besides the victim, an employee was attending to two other customers in a different room.

Upon hearing a commotion at the front of the salon, the employee went out of the room to check and was shocked to find the victim lying on the floor with slash wounds, he said.

Razak said the victim was found with slash wounds on her neck and wrist as well as stab wounds on her stomach.

"Two mobile phones, a laptop and an undisclosed amount of cash were stolen from the premises," he said.

The police are carrying out a manhunt for the robbers.

Razak urged witnesses to come forward to assist in the investigation.
image.jpg

Police examining the crime scene of a robbery-turned-murder in Taman Bukit Indah, Johor, where a victim, a salon owner was killed. Pic courtesy of China Press

Ripsta09

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys, is it true that there are no more units in 7th or 8th avenue that the land valuation is more than RM$500k? Im interested in getting a unit at the 7th avenue and was told by the agent that even though prices indicated as $750k, the land valuation is under valued by the land authority as below $500k. So now no more chances for Singaporean to get a home in BI? Thanks!

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
the local "kuei" (morning) @ bukit indah between jalan indah 16/4 n 16/8, coffeeshop, dun know wat "xxx seng", can eat lei. :p

Last edited:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys, is it true that there are no more units in 7th or 8th avenue that the land valuation is more than RM$500k? Im interested in getting a unit at the 7th avenue and was told by the agent that even though prices indicated as $750k, the land valuation is under valued by the land authority as below $500k. So now no more chances for Singaporean to get a home in BI? Thanks!

Perhaps they're trying to keep the cheaper houses for locals, foreigners can still buy the clusters and also semi-ds by SP Setia in D'Grande, clusters resale will bel over 1M as Setia sold at 8XX and above, Semi-ds abv 1.5M. Am sure valuation cant be below 500K fro any of these.Also in the non G&G areas, I understand semi-d are abt 900K, am not sure about valuation but i doubt is below 500K.

Ripsta09

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chocolate thanks! Went viewng recently and 1 of the unit caught our attention. Its the Belleza and price $665,000. Agnt chk the valuation and told its below $500k. She's willing to help as has ctcs wrkg in the land valuatn ofc that is able to give paperwork that shows the value as above $500k but she say by doing this it will be under the table and will cost additional $3000-$5000RM but gave an assurance that she wont charge if unable to get the paperwork

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chocolate thanks! Went viewng recently and 1 of the unit caught our attention. Its the Belleza and price $665,000. Agnt chk the valuation and told its below $500k. She's willing to help as has ctcs wrkg in the land valuatn ofc that is able to give paperwork that shows the value as above $500k but she say by doing this it will be under the table and will cost additional $3000-$5000RM but gave an assurance that she wont charge if unable to get the paperwork

事主, 回头是岸..

turn head is ashore titter.gif

Ripsta09

Alfrescian
Loyal
tadaa. i told you 'this kind of problem can be settle one'.

Malaysia Boleh! That is what is happening here hahaha .... Issue here is based on this link - http://www.property.cc/Iskandar-360/Bukit-Indah/Bukit-Indah/2-Sty_Terrace - I found out that the Belleza was selling at $508k and i assumed that is the price when it was first launched. So how can the price be undervalued? So how? U think u guys will go for it and pay additional $3000-$5000 to get the unit at $665k? Arte is another option as called another agent to enquire and mentioned valuation is definitely above $500k and asking price is $750k

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia Boleh! That is what is happening here hahaha .... Issue here is based on this link - http://www.property.cc/Iskandar-360/Bukit-Indah/Bukit-Indah/2-Sty_Terrace - I found out that the Belleza was selling at $508k and i assumed that is the price when it was first launched. So how can the price be undervalued? So how? U think u guys will go for it and pay additional $3000-$5000 to get the unit at $665k? Arte is another option as called another agent to enquire and mentioned valuation is definitely above $500k and asking price is $750k

Arte and Belleza were my 1st,2nd girlfriend yrs back. it's always on my mind..titter.gif

Last edited:

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the show house, I think it was just abv 500K at that time AFTER rebate? The problem with borderlien prices is that it can go either way.I wouldnt go for under table stuff , if it doesnt go through you cant make a report or do anything as you would be accused of doing something illegal. Btw, these latest range of inter ter were still available for sale last year and they're asking for such high rpices now??:*: We saw them but decide we wanted something bigger.That was last May.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why not try checking valuation with banker yourself if you're interested, I dont trust agents, sorry.....

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I saw the show house, I think it was just abv 500K at that time AFTER rebate? The problem with borderlien prices is that it can go either way.I wouldnt go for under table stuff , if it doesnt go through you cant make a report or do anything as you would be accused of doing something illegal. Btw, these latest range of inter ter were still available for sale last year and they're asking for such high rpices now??:*: We saw them but decide we wanted something bigger.That was last May.

Yup plus and minus a bit of price rm500k when they are selling in yr 2012 feb...

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last year dec got one rejected unit rm528k...if not wrong after discount... End lot without extra land... Initially wanted to buy but didn't because the layout of the house is quite bad...against the fengshui...

Ripsta09

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why not try checking valuation with banker yourself if you're interested, I dont trust agents, sorry.....

I know i dont trust them too as they just want their comm and especially if u r singaporean, the meat is juicier! I think it is safer to check with the "penilaian tanah" or land valuation authority as per advice by my lawyer as they r more accurate. Sigh... Really long road to get a house there... Thanks anyway!

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
New landed launches below $700 k RM in good areas r in short supply now unless u r planning for subsale. Landed is e way to go.