• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet he goes whoring.. Acceptable?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet he goes whoring.. Acceptabl

Buddhism is not about altar or joss sticks. It is about practising Buddha's teachings..

Ok, a question begged to be asked & answered, is Buddhism a religion or a way of life? Being a vegetarian maybe for health reasons, if the person is a true Buddhist, eating is one need...having to fulfill an urge is another, unless that person is that good, through meditation or prayers & being a vegetarian, is able to control that need..

We should not judge a person being a vegetarian or following a way of life, cannot resist the urge to 'eat meat'..( carnal relation). hmmm:rolleyes:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet he goes whoring.. Acceptabl

Ok, a question begged to be asked & answered, is Buddhism a religion or a way of life? Being a vegetarian maybe for health reasons, if the person is a true Buddhist, eating is one need...having to fulfill an urge is another, unless that person is that good, through meditation or prayers & being a vegetarian, is able to control that need..

We should not judge a person being a vegetarian or following a way of life, cannot resist the urge to 'eat meat'..( carnal relation). hmmm:rolleyes:

Is a way of life.

As I said earlier, I do not have the moral authority to judge anyone.

My point is that this ex-colleague is a vegetarian, but he actually brags about it and also brags about compassion!! Yet he call chicken.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You can be a staunch vegetarian and at the same time marry a ladyboy too..

Its all up to the person..

So this vegetarian can suck cock or not? Putting meat into the mouth without eating it is not counted, correct?

Last edited:

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

You don't eat the whore. So technically whoring is vegetarian. You pay the whore so she can survive, hence technically you are commonly passionate.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

So this vegetarian can suck cock or not? Putting meat into the mouth without eating it is not counted, correct?

This is a tough question.. Only Tonychat has the answer..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You don't eat the whore. So technically whoring is vegetarian. You pay the whore so she can survive, hence technically you are commonly passionate.

Agree with you.. It can also be called a charitable act.. An act to help a needy person who came all the way from her native country to seek a better life in S'pore..

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Muslim whores working during the fasting month do not perform suck cock....you can use this a reference.

DEDEER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ask that vegan did he ever

Consume dairy products?
Eat eggs?
Use leather goods?

If yes to any above means he is nothing but a hypocrite.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ask that vegan did he ever

Consume dairy products?
Eat eggs?
Use leather goods?

If yes to any above means he is nothing but a hypocrite.
Dairy products no killing involved right?
Eggs if not fertilized is not living thing?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

I have no idea why you guys associate vegetarians and vegans with being good, just, being no compassionate? It is shallow thinking. Many of these are fads, some do it for health and others are strong followers of certain religions.

I have met more rude and inconsiderate people who are vegans than good ones. I would also love to hear vegetarians justifying eating diary products not realising that diary farms slaughter male calfs and these cannot make milk. A dairy cow cannot like all living things with teats cannot form milk unless they conceive. And no such thing as diary cows produce more female calfs than male calfs.

jw5

Loyal

I have no idea why you guys associate vegetarians and vegans with being good, just, being no compassionate? It is shallow thinking. Many of these are fads, some do it for health and others are strong followers of certain religions.

I have met more rude and inconsiderate people who are vegans than good ones. I would also love to hear vegetarians justifying eating diary products not realising that diary farms slaughter male calfs and these cannot make milk. A dairy cow cannot like all living things with teats cannot form milk unless they conceive. And no such thing as diary cows produce more female calfs than male calfs.

You pompous arrogant idiot, there is nobody associating vegetarians and vegans with being good and compassionate.
It's once again just you trying to make a point in an arrogant and pompous fashion, instead of like a normal person.

DEDEER

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dairy products no killing involved right?
Eggs if not fertilized is not living thing?

The cows produce milk not for human consumption but for their own young. The hens produce eggs to ensure te continuity of their next generation, not for humans to eat. If vegans are so merciful then they should stop eating dairy products and eggs.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Can a vegan or vegetarian swallow sperm?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Hypothetically can be like this or not?

"One has lots of compassion so go whoring to give compassion to whore if not whore have no business"

Can or not?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

"One has lots of compassion so go whoring to give compassion to whore if not whore have no business"

Can or not?

If really compassionate, can give money without getting sexual favours in return right?

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal

Can or not?

If really compassionate, can give money without getting sexual favours in return right?

Hehehe, both very good points.
On joetys point, can be considered to be compassionate to give her business, because you wouldn't want her to think that she is begging if no sexual favours in return.
On 69's point, but if you insist on the sexual favours, it could be that you are more horny than compassionate!

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

A very famous vegetarian is Adolf Hitler.