• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sarawak chiobu singer Baby Shima kena criticized by West Malaysia Islamists for wearing Iban tribe traditional dress as being HARAM? Samster agree?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont see any problem eskimo wearing hijab, covered by the garment

The hijab serves zero practical purpose and it probably be covered by snow. Nevertheless, Allah's laws must be obeyed if the eskimos were muslims.

I hope PAS will issue a fatwa to public whip baby shima in KL Merdeka Square, her sin is over defiant. You should donate to PAS instead of MUIS lah.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hijab serves zero practical purpose and it probably be covered by snow. Nevertheless, Allah's laws must be obeyed if the eskimos were muslims.

I hope PAS will issue a fatwa to public whip baby shima in KL Merdeka Square, her sin is over defiant. You should donate to PAS instead of MUIS lah.

When muslimah put on a hijab u criticised desert so hot yet put on. When in cold environment u say serves no purpose. Betul kafir ideology.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
When muslimah put on a hijab u criticised desert so hot yet put on. When in cold environment u say serves no purpose. Betul kafir ideology.

Desert environment head dress is a must to block the sand storm, the arab men are wearing male version of hijab since ancient time. Is there sand storm in SEA?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Huh? Male version of hijab in SEA? I dont get it?

In middle east, since ancient days men also cover-up their head and body to protect themselves from the sand in the desert. Orang Asli don't cover up like arabs, because climate here is different.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
In middle east, since ancient days men also cover-up their head and body to protect themselves from the sand in the desert. Orang Asli don't cover up like arabs, because climate here is different.

Ok. Agree. Quran never mentioned men must cover up head to toe.