• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet he goes whoring.. Acceptable?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet he goes whoring.. Acceptabl

Buddhism is not about altar or joss sticks. It is about practising Buddha's teachings..

Did buddhism also teach you about being a sinkie liar?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet he goes whoring.. Acceptabl

err...i am still waiting for the list of my life since you claim that you know me so well... so Buddha teaches you to make claims like that.. i thought there is one thing buddha teach about Right speech, did you follow?

kiss

Alfrescian
Loyal

err...i am still waiting for the list of my life since you claim that you know me so well... so Buddha teaches you to make claims like that.. i thought there is one thing buddha teach about Right speech, did you follow?

All i know about you, one obvious point is N.A.T.O (No Action, Talk Only).

This one confirmed in the list liao. Just highlighting again... :biggrin:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

One thing buddha taught about Right speech, do you follow?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

if you cut out the vegetarian part I would think that you talked about Narong

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Unlike some people....early morning i dun like see my name plastered here.

TS colleague could be just a non Buddhist vegetarian.
By the way is calling chicken unbuddhist behavior?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Unlike some people....early morning i dun like see my name plastered here.

TS colleague could be just a non Buddhist vegetarian.
By the way is calling chicken unbuddhist behavior?

That is how sinkie talks and behave...totally no class.. just like what this woman say:

249194_571047292940442_187105057_n.jpg

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

looks like the person above has a job to do

those very provoking remarks and she has not been hauled up for questioning yet?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

looks like the person above has a job to do

those very provoking remarks and she has not been hauled up for questioning yet?

Those who stay at sentosa cove got special protection by special forces.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bloody crap!

Buddha loved ribs and mutton curry.
Ah yes, he love crabs too.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

my point exactly.
ive seen with my own eyes so called buhddhists doing the above and more, and saying they are living their lives by bhuddhist principles

What about buddhist monks doing acrobats to appeal for charity donations,travelling in first class flights,travelling in mercedes benz and living in private apartments and have personal assistants ?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

i think you already know my answer

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What about buddhist monks doing acrobats to appeal for charity donations,travelling in first class flights,travelling in mercedes benz and living in private apartments and have personal assistants ?

Own yacht and race horse....mingle with celebrities....fucking backsides.....

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

Own yacht and race horse....mingle with celebrities....fucking backsides.....

Some run religious organisations like a business,they spend the money from donations for their personal use.This is CBT .

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is it right to brag about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet one goes whoring?

Honestly I am not referring to that Malaysian chump in this forum alone.

I am talking about a real life person whom is my ex-colleague. This person is a vegetarian and he always brag about it. Always telling the rest about the harm of meat eating. Also sometimes he talks about compassion for not killing. However, I know his secret and that he goes cheonging in Health Centre, TN, Geylang and sometimes in Bangkok & Hatyai. In fact, he had a few Thai "singers" friends who used to work in Golden Mile. He visits these singers friends in Thailand a few month once and give them gifts and money....

Being a Buddhist, of course I am for the idea of being a vegetarian (although I am not one) and being compassionate. However, my point is, what is the point of bragging about being vegetarian & compassionate, yet this guy does whoring and bragging and impose his "values" on others?

If we want to practise correct Buddhism, get the basics correct first...

Also to add, I am in no moral position to say that it is wrong for someone to go whoring (since it is a commercial transaction per se). But I just cannot reconcile the fact that someone is bragging about vegetarian and compassion, yet go whoring!!

compassion is not for bragging but for doing. that is, action speaks louder than words.

similarly, being christian is not preaching . it's about emulating the deeds of christ and do good. again, not just words but deeds that count.

jw5

Loyal

Also to add, I am in no moral position to say that it is wrong for someone to go whoring (since it is a commercial transaction per se). But I just cannot reconcile the fact that someone is bragging about vegetarian and compassion, yet go whoring!!

It's perfectly fine for someone to be compassionate and go whoring.
It's much better than not being compassionate and not go whoring.
I would carry on posting, except that you might say I am politicising your thread with what I'm about to post next. :o

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any Buddhism scholars can share what is Buddhism stance on whoring and whores in general?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You can be a staunch vegetarian and at the same time marry a ladyboy too..

Its all up to the person..

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

tonycheebye got compassion?? 操你妈的 :oIo: