• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big fight among a group of cyclists on Tues

UCLuvv05

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came back from the usual Sunday Gossip session. Joyce Leong and her husband are with City Harvest Church. The hubby is an Amercan who first went Malaysia as a volunteer for some organisation. Never held a decent job, played stock market and did not go far. He is now motivational coach and leadership trainer and conning his away with uneducated asians. He has been given jobs by the local ang mo inmates. He met Joyce in Malaysia and she is the original SPG. Goes for Hash House harrier runs and gets the usual gangbang at the end of the run.

Both of them are milking the gullible with she claiming to be Sports Professional.

Anybody remember the big hoo-ha about that Escape Chapel Party featuring a bunch of indecently dressed (and ugly) girls in nun costume that upset the Catholic community a few weeks back?

Article - http://sg.news.yahoo.com/chijmes-‘chapel-party’-draws-flak-from-catholic-community.html

Apparently it was set to be hosted by none other than Joyce Leong's daughter - Jade. I wonder what her holy mom's friends had to say about that!

Event details - http://allevents.in/Singapore/Escape-Chapel-Party---First-Time-In-Asia/271225536291385

Leong Daughter's FB - https://www.facebook.com/jadegriffin93
Not bad for mixed blood, she's on top ten of my bonking list. If like daughter like mother, it should be easy to hook up cos her mom's such a whore!

ben213us

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody remember the big hoo-ha about that Escape Chapel Party featuring a bunch of indecently dressed (and ugly) girls in nun costume that upset the Catholic community a few weeks back?

Article - http://sg.news.yahoo.com/chijmes-‘chapel-party’-draws-flak-from-catholic-community.html

Apparently it was set to be hosted by none other than Joyce Leong's daughter - Jade. I wonder what her holy mom's friends had to say about that!

Event details - http://allevents.in/Singapore/Escape-Chapel-Party---First-Time-In-Asia/271225536291385

Leong Daughter's FB - https://www.facebook.com/jadegriffin93
Not bad for mixed blood, she's on top ten of my bonking list. If like daughter like mother, it should be easy to hook up cos her mom's such a whore!

like mother like daughter.
probably looking for a rich husband

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi there Dinkum, you're welcome. It might be a better idea to approach ANZA for cheaper (and more worthwhile) sponsorship, or maybe even print your own jerseys if there is a critical mass of cyclists in your organization. I have a bunch of Scody custom jerseys - they're an Aussie brand and pretty comfortable in this tropical weather, it's worth your time getting a quote from them. Good luck if you're going down the route of custom printing.

Hi UCLuvv05,

I'm new to S'pore as well as Joyriders. When Joyce found out about my position in the bank, she sulked up to me and was very persistent that my bank helps to sponsor her jerseys.

I thought the sum of $8000 she asked for was going into the Club's kitty, hence I approved it, but after I discovered from you that the money would go into her pocket, this is not right at all.

BTW why do you refer to her as a whore? Am new around so would like to find more about this aggressive woman.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The Shimano neutral service did their job well and the affected riders managed to make their way back to main group - quite a feat considering this is a crit!

The common rule in a criterium is that you're allowed one lap out and can rejoin the field as it comes round without penalty. Are the rules different in Singapore?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The common rule in a criterium is that you're allowed one lap out and can rejoin the field as it comes round without penalty. Are the rules different in Singapore?

The rule in Tour De Toa Payoh says no bicycle seat allowed. :eek: :biggrin:

UCLuvv05

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi UCLuvv05,

I'm new to S'pore as well as Joyriders. When Joyce found out about my position in the bank, she sulked up to me and was very persistent that my bank helps to sponsor her jerseys.

I thought the sum of $8000 she asked for was going into the Club's kitty, hence I approved it, but after I discovered from you that the money would go into her pocket, this is not right at all.

BTW why do you refer to her as a whore? Am new around so would like to find more about this aggressive woman.

Hi Dinkum, the 10pages before this have all the info you're looking for. Have fun going through them and ride safe, especially when you're with Joyriders.

UCLuvv05

Alfrescian
Loyal

I think for OCBC it is different. I did the 60km challenge once, 5-6 rounds of a route in CBD, had a mechanical and had to stop. Race marshal order me to pull over when the peleton was approaching behind and said I was out of the race?! OCBC cycle is not under the jurisdiction of UCI afterall, they get to make up their own rules I guess.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
The rule in Tour De Toa Payoh says no bicycle seat allowed. :eek: :biggrin:

Ram,

My riding-mate and I during our training rides, ride up Mount Faber two rounds once a week with our saddles removed.

There is such a thing as riding off the saddle.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ram,

My riding-mate and I during our training rides, ride up Mount Faber two rounds once a week with our saddles removed.

There is such a thing as riding off the saddle.

You didn't make it clear that you were NOT riding with the seat pillar stuck up your arsehole. :p

Dinkum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Dinkum, the 10pages before this have all the info you're looking for. Have fun going through them and ride safe, especially when you're with Joyriders.

Thank you UCLuvv05; after reading all the postings about Joyce, I now know that she's making use of Joyrider Club as her cash cow which is very unscrupulous of her.

After my chap cancelled our sponsorship, Joyce has called me up no less than 6 times to express her disappointment, but I stood firm and I think I'm now not in her good books.

Besides Anza and Joyriders Club, could you kindly advise me if there are other groups which I can ride with in Singapore. After what has happened, I would feel very uncomfortable to continue riding with them.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited:

mark.l

Alfrescian
Loyal
You didn't make it clear that you were NOT riding with the seat pillar stuck up your arsehole. :p

May you injure your anus one day with a rusted bicycle seat post. Grammar ok boh? I curse you with the pestilence........trying to be smart.

ben213us

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you UCLuvv05; after reading all the postings about Joyce, I now know that she's making use of Joyrider Club as her cash cow which is very unscrupulous of her.

After my chap cancelled our sponsorship, Joyce has called me up no less than 6 times to express her disappointment, but I stood firm and I think I'm now not in her good books.

Besides Anza and Joyriders Club, could you kindly advise me if there are other groups which I can ride with in Singapore. After what has happened, I would feel very uncomfortable to continue riding with them.

Thank you in advance.

does she know about this forum?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Leongsam said:

Who says Leongsam is defenceless? He can give man his own medicine.

UCLuvv05

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thank you in advance.

Unfortunately Joyriders and Anza are the main groups out there. Don't worry too much about being in her good books, not many people give 2 flying f**ks about that. Just be friendly with the riders you encounter and you'll be fine. Nobody needs her damn approval to join the rides, especially in light of how she manages the club's money. In fact, if you've bought the jersey already you don't owe her shit. Just go join the rides, make friends and I'm sure other riders will eventually invite you to join smaller private rides.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It should be asshole. Arsehole is American.

AH Fook, I think he's referring to the anus here but your version can also be used esp when describing someone assinine.

Also sounds 'meatier' yes? Locals prefer cockhead as opposed to dickhead when calling someone but ahbeng says 'lc-tao' which is lagi best, gives it that certain oomph, if i may say so. cheers!