• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you offended by I_Hate_Pappies' avatar?

Are you offended by I_Hate_Pappies's avatar?

• Yes I feel offended

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • No this is acceptable

Votes: 80 69.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

R0CKETMAN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Black-Caviar-win-Diamond-Jubilee-photo.jpg

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Raiders said:
Courteous and mild mannered monikers like Raiders had been badly influenced by him
Wah-seh, thought you made of sterner stuff? Maybe also buddies in-arms when go GL? :p

As for the poll outcome, either way also publicity :biggrin:

erection2011 said:
put off by his bad breath
Not body odour too? Or you attracted by his eminating hormonal smells? :p

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Wah-seh, thought you made of sterner stuff? Maybe also buddies in-arms when go GL? :p

We go different places. He only goes to Desker Rd and Petain. I wonder how he can tahan the smell...:*:

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Look at these two posts - IHP had snapped. Reminded me of one member kopi something he one time also snapped. tsk tsk tsk.

Anyway it's 56% now IHP is fucked I think.

hi there

1. bro, ihp has got style hoh:biggrin:
2. very consistent too:p
3. cannot compare with some kopi mah
4. the middle finger is most appropriate to express ihp leh:p

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
he wagging the finger at the PAP la.....wtf you think he wagging at you? hahahah self centred fucker

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I'm extremely offended by 95% of what I read in this forum.

I take umbrage with any post that is critical of my beloved PAP government.

I am sure you and your clones (tonychat, kinana, etc) combined contributed more than 5% of the posts. If you take offence with 95% of the posts, it means you took offence with some of your own or your clones' postings.

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You will not have this problem if you ate more carrots!

You lucky, you are moderator have power bestowed upon you, if you not moderator sure no give you chance and start a poll about you and let the people vote then you know.