• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you offended by I_Hate_Pappies' avatar?

Are you offended by I_Hate_Pappies's avatar?

• Yes I feel offended

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • No this is acceptable

Votes: 80 69.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Considering social norms of what is socially acceptable or socially unacceptable, what is of good taste and bad taste do you feel offended with a middle finger wagging at your face whenever you read this member's posts?

PS - this has nothing to do with the content of this member's posts in fact I do find his posts significantly important to this forum and more so to our country's future political reform. Let's just focus on his avatar.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
who cares...only you dun like it, then dun come to this forum lah....

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

CarrotHead

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
r

"Ha ha ha but looneytan changes his avatar faster than i change girlfriends"

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Voted YES. This anti social behaviour has to stop.

S63A1420.png

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Judging from the result, seems that IHP's army of clones also quite fierce :biggrin:

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
I sense another finger coming up soon. Oh No.......................... :o

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
............................. /:oIo:/)
............................/:oIo:.../
........................../:oIo:.../
........................./:oIo:.../
......................../:oIo:.../
......................./:oIo:.../
...................../:oIo:.../
..................../:oIo:.../
.................../:oIo:.../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hey why you get so worked up. I only curious how people feels about your avatar so I took a poll. The poll says it all everyone loves you. You should be happy I started this poll. Also when you felt offended about what I said? did you not read carefully what I said about you? Here read

I do find his posts significantly important to this forum and more so to our country's future political reform.

You see, you not happy what I say about you? I placed you so high up in our political stage. Be happy la. (and please don't zap me)

............................. /:oIo:/)
............................/:oIo:.../
........................../:oIo:.../
........................./:oIo:.../
......................../:oIo:.../
......................./:oIo:.../
...................../:oIo:.../
..................../:oIo:.../
.................../:oIo:.../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey why you get so worked up. I only curious how people feels about your avatar so I took a poll. The poll says it all everyone loves you. You should be happy I started this poll. Also when you felt offended about what I said? did you not read carefully what I said about you? Here read

I do find his posts significantly important to this forum and more so to our country's future political reform.

You see, you not happy what I say about you? I placed you so high up in our political stage. Be happy la. (and please don't zap me)

Fuck!:oIo: You think limbeh need this freaking poll to prove my popularity here? Look at my freaking Rep points, see properly hor, no P and no S behind hor. :biggrin: Didn't you see someone actually subscribe just to support Limbeh??? :rolleyes:
Oi OldFart, you want Limbeh to infract you for "Quoting huge chunks of message unnecessarily"? Your account got no InfP, treatment by Leong will be different you know? :cool: But don't worry, Limbeh don't bully non InfP account holder. Limbeh only infract those with InfP ones. :biggrin: ok? Remember Limbeh hor! :biggrin: