• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you offended by I_Hate_Pappies' avatar?

Are you offended by I_Hate_Pappies's avatar?

• Yes I feel offended

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • No this is acceptable

Votes: 80 69.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck!:oIo: You think limbeh need this freaking poll to prove my popularity here? Look at my freaking Rep points, see properly hor, no P and no S behind hor. :biggrin: Didn't you see someone actually subscribe just to support Limbeh??? :rolleyes:
Oi OldFart, you want Limbeh to infract you for "Quoting huge chunks of message unnecessarily"? Your account got no InfP, treatment by Leong will be different you know? :cool: But don't worry, Limbeh don't bully non InfP account holder. Limbeh only infract those with InfP ones. :biggrin: ok? Remember Limbeh hor! :biggrin:

hahaha...nabei, long time no see you still so crude ah! :oIo::biggrin:

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuck!:oIo: You think limbeh need this freaking poll to prove my popularity here? Look at my freaking Rep points, see properly hor, no P and no S behind hor. :biggrin: Didn't you see someone actually subscribe just to support Limbeh??? :rolleyes:
Oi OldFart, you want Limbeh to infract you for "Quoting huge chunks of message unnecessarily"? Your account got no InfP, treatment by Leong will be different you know? :cool: But don't worry, Limbeh don't bully non InfP account holder. Limbeh only infract those with InfP ones. :biggrin: ok? Remember Limbeh hor! :biggrin:

Ok ok ok relax la bro. I join only 3 months ago. Just curious about you only mah. Anyway peace ok? Thank you for not infracting me or zapping me. Sorry ok? Anyway the poll is still open for the next 4 days, people, feel free to drop in to vote for fun only la.

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hahaha...nabei, long time no see you still so crude ah! :oIo::biggrin:

BIG BIG boss MBSSLOTS, I am glad I did my small part to bring out the best in him. You also please don't zap me hor, knn I see your points also worry to reply your post or not, so many bosses here my knees damn weak sial.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's no such thing as middle finger. We all have 4 fingers and a thumb. So how to have a middle finger, when there's no middle?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Why is this fellow IHP not yet banned? He is a bad influence in this forum. Courteous and mild mannered monikers like Raiders had been badly influenced by him :oIo: :biggrin:

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why is this fellow IHP not yet banned? He is a bad influence in this forum. Courteous and mild mannered monikers like Raiders had been badly influenced by him :oIo: :biggrin:

Hey boss, you like to see his artwork? Yes this forum member is very talented. Very creative.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm extremely offended by 95% of what I read in this forum.

I take umbrage with any post that is critical of my beloved PAP government.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why hasn't IHP removed the offensive avatar ? knn. must start more protest threads to force him to remove it... :biggrin: