• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Are you offended by I_Hate_Pappies' avatar?

Are you offended by I_Hate_Pappies's avatar?

• Yes I feel offended

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • No this is acceptable

Votes: 80 69.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jw5

Loyal
Wow lau , why you start to behave like those delusional religious ppl , those link you post have no proof of whatsoever about scroobal . It might be your own translation . Don't worry why you know , you just know ? I heard that many times from religious idiot that they just know and got feeling have god leh :wink: so whose the real scroobal , which you claims you know .

If you read those threads and the posts where I call him out, you should be able to see.
If you can't, then too bad. No point discussing further.

As for the religious people, if they believe in something and they practise their faith without disturbing or harming others, it's none of our business.
Have some tolerance for their beliefs.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
If you read those threads and the posts where I call him out, you should be able to see.
If you can't, then too bad. No point discussing further.

As for the religious people, if they believe in something and they practise their faith without disturbing or harming others, it's none of our business.
Have some tolerance for their beliefs.

I don't wish to discuss religion any further here . Maybe you like to come religion folder ? As for scroobal , no point hunting down who or what clone he use we might be wrong .

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cheebye Sam Leong! Kill so many of my generals....very few of them left...all kena that cheebye sam wipe out!!! :oIo::biggrin:

When war time must know how to hide mah , army never teach you how to camouflage meh :wink: you must train a team of snippers and commando at the same time mah :wink: all commando how to win the war ? :wink: