• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone got photos of first generation tiong bahru market?

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
not everyday u get one ang moh as ur vice priniciple and to have a road named after him somemore, haha.

still remember the singapore river canal behind blck d and technical block, its the origin of singapore river and now filled up liao, fuck. i liked having classes in block d and then looking out of the window at the canal watching monitor lizards swam in it and count the number of bus 103 going by maragret rd knowing school is almost up and i can go home.

Bro, that was part of the Kim Seng canaL La..and it was Margaret Drive..but i'd remember Bus 103.:smile:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
ahh yes! block 40A margaret drive. home of two excellent fishball noodle stalls, superb hainanese chicken rice on 2nd floor, delicious char kway teow and western food in the evenings.

yes.this unique char kway teow fried with only hum.no more iingredients.LSL favourite.

canloh

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh is kim seng hah, pardon me.......:*:

back then i remember the four storey buildings were blue in color with blue window panels...

Last edited:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
damned run down 6th storey apartment Located aLong River VaLLey main road ?..guessed many CLub Kabuki girLs stayed there then..
Since cleaned up, just as any condo. Sounds like you haven't sussed out your mistresses for awhile? Still a hive for ladies of night, like Nana night spot gals are housed.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Since cleaned up, just as any condo. Sounds like you haven't sussed out your mistresses for awhile? Still a hive for ladies of night, like Nana night spot gals are housed.
Not anymore Bro..financiaLLy rather tight these days.Have to put priorities right..am sure there shaLL be a time
when One is fit enough to Chiong again.No worries..:smile:

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
bedok-bus-interchange-1980.jpg

eye-power.jpg

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
ong teng cheong staring at the watch.
eunuch preapring for his gangnam style

singlet beng stare at him...knn chao eunuch.alway bring bad luck

eunuch: knn..bus faster come , dont late, better dont make me lose face again and aagin.1 more time i kena force to resign.

luggage auntie: shit, see him sure sway. trip to taiwan zzz.

indian lady: enough is enough.i dont know what to say

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
OrThT.gif
Y5t87.gif

He's a cute fella. :biggrin:

but i can see he is very serious and putting in a lot of efforts despite his bad luck.if he can endure further not giving up...he will be rewarded.
anyone interested in his bazi decode to find out why his bad luck keep tangling him?

Last edited:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow Holland cinema !

I remember every two day watch new movie ! Children 30 cents, adults 50 cents.....

Open-air and wooden benches with lizards crawling all over the screen lol !

And will never forget the red color sour-prune drink next to it.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why don't we all organise one day tour at queenstown before they really tear down everything. can go commonwealth and redhill walk walk and makan too. anyone? only old man pls. :biggrin: