• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

anyone got photos of first generation tiong bahru market?

postnew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
188323_10150419664355106_4837631_n.jpg

185903_10150419664285106_6642258_n.jpg

Alfrescian
Loyal
My birth cert says I was born in Eng Watt St. I am not one of the KK babies. My mum says it was a clinic or midwife kind of thing. Any of the senior bros got more info on Eng Watt St? This is the late 60's

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ask where are photos of opium dens in TB areas....

Singapore BE building were built from illegal monopoly of opium trades by BE, your governor somemore...

Ask where were BE document of opium trading in Singapore from 1819 onwards.

Pictures of mega opium warehousing and BE military and supplies base in Singapore...

Pictures of BE gunboats sinking Chines opium ships heading to the West via this straits etc....