• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any motorcycle enthusiasts in this forum ?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can't find the photo, perhaps another day.

The K models had four separate pipes. The F models came with factory four into one pipes. The F models' design was also more slender to give it a more sporty look and the second generation (F2) came with factory fitted Comstar magwheels. Enginewise, they were the same (SOHC), but I do not know if there were any gear ratio differences. At that time, there were both very advanced.

Haha - then, electric start was considered hi-tech.

Cheers!

kaikora

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro. i got this for riding bike. i dont think you would consider riding after seeing this.

MVA case.
Comminuted fracture of left fibula
Comminuted articular fracture of left posterior malleolus
Close fracture of left medial and lateral malleolus with syndesmotic widening
Close dislocation of left ankle
Open dislocation of left first MTP joint
Close fracture of left second, third and fourth metatarsal head with dislocation of these MTP joints
Close dislocation of 5th MTP join
Underwent
Fasciotomy of left calf, K-wire of left big and little tow on 19/02/2011
Planting of left fibula with posterior malleolus screw fixation and secondary suturing of lateral fasciotomy wound and split skin graft of medial fasciotomy wound on 25/02/2011
Screw fixation of left medial malleolus on 28/02/2011
Surgical
Ruptured spleen with liver and kidney normal
Laparotoromy and splenectomy done 19/02/2011
Pneumococcal vaccination given 23/02/2011
TCA with surgical on 23/03/2011
Prior tp discharge, patient was on IV cefuroxime 750gm TDS for x9/7
Noted on WI recipient side : ~10% uptake

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro. i got this for riding bike. i dont think you would consider riding after seeing this.

Ouch.

Yes, I agree. Although I rode bikes once, now I have no yearning anymore to go on two wheels except for bicycle rides with my kid at the park. Just look at bikes, go to bike shows, watch MotoGP sometimes. Too old for all that wind rush now.

Cheers!

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

MVA case.
Noted on WI recipient side : ~10% uptake

You might laugh at this but I'm going to treat the bike a little more than a bicycle. I'm in Bangkok and I need something to get in and out of the sois. At the moment, I have to pay for a motorcycle taxi each time to get to the main road and transfer to another motorcycle taxi to get to the train station or pier. I also have no access to the neighbouring sois, and I'd really like to explore my neighbourhood.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I haven't been in touch with motorcycle products since the days of Yamaha TZR.

What would be a cool 400cc bike to get these days ?

Is Yamaha still producing new FZR ?

I alway loved to own a Harley bike, like the roaring and thundering sound, its my dream to have one!!

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
I alway loved to own a Harley bike

Ya, man
this one is also my dream
2011+BMW+K1600GT+Motorcycles.jpg

but when I asked around how to own one they said I must start from bottom _ 50 cc or something like that then I say forget it

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You might laugh at this but I'm going to treat the bike a little more than a bicycle. I'm in Bangkok and I need something to get in and out of the sois. At the moment, I have to pay for a motorcycle taxi each time to get to the main road and transfer to another motorcycle taxi to get to the train station or pier. I also have no access to the neighbouring sois, and I'd really like to explore my neighbourhood.

KYP from your detailed description of your usage, it seem that 400cc or even sports bike is a little overkill or even siadai. Especially from Soi to Soi I will sure choose a very common bike that does not stand out.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
KYP from your detailed description of your usage, it seem that 400cc or even sports bike is a little overkill or even siadai. Especially from Soi to Soi I will sure choose a very common bike that does not stand out.

I know, but I only have a class 2B. So why not make good use of the privilege afforded by Thailand ? And I believe it's so much cheaper in Thailand compared to Sg.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I know, but I only have a class 2B. So why not make good use of the privilege afforded by Thailand ? And I believe it's so much cheaper in Thailand compared to Sg.

Agree KYP. I am just concern for you, those fuckers in the sois will be eyeing on your bike. That's my worry.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the sois, you might not even have a chance to go into gear 4 with a CBR250. Honda Wave 125 will meet your needs. If you want a more masculine look, you can go top up a bit and go for the racing version. Retail price THB 48K (SGD 1963). Just treat it as a disposable bike and scrap after 2-3 years.

Trust the millions who used this bike, especially the motorcycle taxis.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree KYP. I am just concern for you, those fuckers in the sois will be eyeing on your bike. That's my worry.
No, CBR250 definitely not the target because very hard to sell. No one will buy because too outstanding.

The top list for bikes theft are Honda Wave 110 and Wave 125, follow by Yamaha Fino and Nuova. These are mainly 're-exported' to the neighboring countries.