• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Anwar : "I'm Ready To Fuck Moomoodin In The Ass!" Have Majority Now! Even UMNO Now Sucking My Cock!

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
During the time when PH the garment, u can see how arrogant DAP was....cheena as well as those Indians. Key positions given to cheena and Indians too. Watever promised in the manisfasto not carried out. Even the cheena msians knew they were being shortchanged by DAP. LGE own scandal case thrown out by his own cronie keling AG. Several new projects lining out for Penang too. CP ashes brought back to Msia. Accused Zakir Naik as terrorist. Host of other activities carried out by DAP garment which irked majority Malays. So now PAS and UMNO have no choice but to cooperate cos their race and religion at stake. Well its a blessing in disguise actually for PH to be in power.
I am quite aware of the happening

but just 1 q
question

wasn't Dr M who selected AG and appointed him ? and also chose and appointed his whole cabinet too

are you telling me Dr M was cohere into it ?

stingray

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had read some of Anwars thoughts recently ...I opion he is quite reformed in his outlook ..he might have been a gay or he might not be now ..but this is a non issue even within the malay fraternity anymore as it could have never been either

it's quite refreshing to listen to his recent speeches ...where he propose to do away with bumi privilages and replace it with caring for people below the poverty level regardless of race ...he does seems mellowed from his fire band politics of riling people for political gain

having said that his biggest drawback is his alliance with DAP ....no malay will accept that regardless of his political alliance ...for the simple reason DAP had spoke and acted the most racist to gain chinese votes all these years

DAP had aligned with practically every other Malaysian political party only to cause ruin to others.Not long ago DAP was in partnership with PAS even and within a year it broke PAS into two ....though DAP might have done it as a political stategy but the Malays at large will never forget it

it was this alliance that also broke Pakatan under Dr M as it's head and PM

simply put the Malays have no qualms who rules and becomes a PM so long as there is no Chinese or DAP involved

The melayu cannot ignore the existence of DAP. Hell or fire, DAP will not disappear with its strong Chinese base. Melayu refuse to acknowledge publicly importance of Chinese to the economy and contribution made to development of the country but privately, they knew it too well. Anwar trying to emulate SG. Make all races work together as a team for betterment of Malaysia. If he succeeded as PM to do so, the pappies would have formidable competitor up north for foreign investment. What is SG? Nothing when compared to Malaysia. What is Malaysia? Plenty to offer foreign investors.

When Malaysia in turmoil, pappies happy. When Malaysia in peaceful development, pappies plenty of headache. Good for pappies Melayu up north often like to bite and scratch one another. When Old Horse dead and gone, a new era begins for Anwar as PM to bring his country to higher achievement economically.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am quite aware of the happening

but just 1 q
question

wasn't Dr M who selected AG and appointed him ? and also chose and appointed his whole cabinet too

are you telling me Dr M was cohere into it ?

Wat choice has Tun. Even Finance portfolio...he reluctantly appoint LGE cos latter have the numbers.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wat choice has Tun. Even Finance portfolio...he reluctantly appoint LGE cos latter have the numbers.
but the AG was Dr M entire choice, right ?

in any respect I don't entirely agree with you ...you see ,Dr M is one hell of a politician ..my take on LGE is this ...since DAP was the largest political party in Pakatan ,at least 1 important portfolio must go to them ..Giving DAP the home ministry will be a total diaster, since police and all others will come under DAP,it would than be chaos..the next best portfolio is finance but ,this ministry is quite tricky ...because the onus of bringing the economy to healthy level befall them ...besides ,if LGE fails than it alao becomes favourable for Dr M to side line the DAP ...so ,Dr M actually trapped the DAP to perform or be shamed...master stroke ,really ...Dr M deliberately placed all the Chinese ministers to perform or die

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The melayu cannot ignore the existence of DAP. Hell or fire, DAP will not disappear with its strong Chinese base. Melayu refuse to acknowledge publicly importance of Chinese to the economy and contribution made to development of the country but privately, they knew it too well. Anwar trying to emulate SG. Make all races work together as a team for betterment of Malaysia. If he succeeded as PM to do so, the pappies would have formidable competitor up north for foreign investment. What is SG? Nothing when compared to Malaysia. What is Malaysia? Plenty to offer foreign investors.

When Malaysia in turmoil, pappies happy. When Malaysia in peaceful development, pappies plenty of headache. Good for pappies Melayu up north often like to bite and scratch one another. When Old Horse dead and gone, a new era begins for Anwar as PM to bring his country to higher achievement economically.

All the more reason for mudland to remain in the hands of the kleptocracy. Singkieland dont need another competitor n a 4th world m&d land is good for singkieland

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
but the AG was Dr M entire choice, right ?

in any respect I don't entirely agree with you ...you see ,Dr M is one hell of a politician ..my take on LGE is this ...since DAP was the largest political party in Pakatan ,at least 1 important portfolio must go to them ..Giving DAP the home ministry will be a total diaster, since police and all others will come under DAP,it would than be chaos..the next best portfolio is finance but ,this ministry is quite tricky ...because the onus of bringing the economy to healthy level befall them ...besides ,if LGE fails than it alao becomes favourable for Dr M to side line the DAP ...so ,Dr M actually trapped the DAP to perform or be shamed...master stroke ,really ...Dr M deliberately placed all the Chinese ministers to perform or die
Dap did well n b4 madhatter resigned. The dap was willing to relinquish the cabinet position to preserve the PH. However mudlanders prefer the kleptocracy

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Malays had a hard time looking for jobs cos of the speak mandarin campaign. I was one of the unfortunate one. But fortunately i managed to survive. So now come the FTs. So its nothing new to me. Been there, done tat.
Tat is how the cina feel in mudland. When I 1st started out, I also kenna from mudland cina. Now its soo good to see mudland cinas asking me for a job. N when my mudland relatives want to come to singkieland. They ask me for a place to stay n I give them a big F off. When I go mudland I stay hotels etc. I dont bother them. So when they come singkieland. They should not bother me. But of course they will kpkb to the senior family members which also tell them to F off.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dap did well n b4 madhatter resigned. The dap was willing to relinquish the cabinet position to preserve the PH. However mudlanders prefer the kleptocracy
but LGE was a colossal failure in the finance ministry ..the borrowings of the treasury went up not down ...Najib was actually toying with him on daily basis

so ,were the rest of DAP minister ,the Indian chap put in charge of work force ,a real clown ...so ,DAP as oposition KPKB ed daily but when the power and authority to change given cannot perform

soon ,the chinese will dump DAP ,just as they did with Gerakan and MCA

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
but LGE was a colossal failure in the finance ministry ..the borrowings of the treasury went up not down ...Najib was actually toying with him on daily basis

so ,were the rest of DAP minister ,the Indian chap put in charge of work force ,a real clown ...so ,DAP as oposition KPKB ed daily but when the power and authority to change given cannot perform

soon ,the chinese will dump DAP ,just as they did with Gerakan and MCA
Good. Since dap is such a clown I hope the kleptocracy comes back. The worst mudland becomes the better it is for singkieland

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tat is how the cina feel in mudland. When I 1st started out, I also kenna from mudland cina. Now its soo good to see mudland cinas asking me for a job. N when my mudland relatives want to come to singkieland. They ask me for a place to stay n I give them a big F off. When I go mudland I stay hotels etc. I dont bother them. So when they come singkieland. They should not bother me. But of course they will kpkb to the senior family members which also tell them to F off.

Are u aware during later part of Najib time, civil service is open to the non Malays? But cheena simply not interested cos the pay very low. Only advantage is iron bowl rice tat come with pension scheme. U can see nowadays tere are cheena officers at imm counter/customs.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u aware during later part of Najib time, civil service is open to the non Malays? But cheena simply not interested cos the pay very low. Only advantage is iron bowl rice tat come with pension scheme. U can see nowadays tere are cheena officers at imm counter/customs.
I never see cina officers. I see all m&ds n the occasional ah neh. N cinas might not take the job because it is more discrimination n token racial representation. So take also kenna tekan by m&ds