• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Anwar : "I'm Ready To Fuck Moomoodin In The Ass!" Have Majority Now! Even UMNO Now Sucking My Cock!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1600853436202.png

KUALA LUMPUR - Malaysian politician Anwar Ibrahim said on Wednesday (Sept 23) he has a "strong, convincing, formidable majority" to form a new government and that the government of Prime Minister Muhyiddin Yassin has "collapsed".

He declined to give the exact number of MPs now on his side. A minimum of 112 MPs is needed to control Parliament in the 222-seat House.

Prior to this, the three-party Pakatan Harapan coalition that he leads has 91 MPs - 38 lawmakers from his Parti Keadilan Rakyat, 42 from the Democratic Action Party and 11 from Parti Amanah Negara.

Datuk Seri Anwar told a news conference at a hotel in Kuala Lumpur that the MPs with him now include those from the ruling Perikatan Nasional alliance.

"We have a strong, convincing, formidable majority," Mr Anwar told reporters. "We need a strong stable government to run this country and to save the country."

He said he would only announce the number of MPs on his side after meeting the Malaysian King.

"With a clear and indisputable support and majority behind me, the government led by Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin has collapsed," added Mr Anwar.

The shock announcement by Mr Anwar came about seven months after the collapse of the Pakatan Harapan (PH) government in late February. The PH government then was led by Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad.

The speculation is that Mr Anwar's 91 MPs will be joined by a bloc of 19 MPs from the Gabungan Parti Sarawak (GPS) coalition and 10 MPs from Umno. If true, this would mean that he has 120 MPs on his side.

Mr Anwar told reporters that Dr Mahathir's group of five MPs, including the statesman himself, would not be joining the new government that he intends to form.

It is not clear if MP Syed Saddiq Abdul Rahman from Johor, who has broken away from the Mahathir group to form a youth party, will be joining Mr Anwar.

It is also not known if another group of nine MPs from Sabah, who have aligned themselves with Dr Mahathir, will throw in their lot with Mr Anwar. They want former Sabah chief minister Shafie Apdal as their prime ministerial candidate.

PM Muhyiddin, in a scheduled speech about new Covid-19 aid packages in the afternoon, ended his 40-minute address by saying the country needs a "stable and strong" government supported by Malaysians to revive the economy.

"I appeal to you ladies and gentlemen, to reject the blind actions of a small group of politicians who purposely want to affect political stability and the economic revival plan which is being carried out well at the moment," he said. It was not clear whether he was referring to Mr Anwar's claims.

GPS leader and Sarawak Chief Minister Abang Johari Openg said on Wednesday that his coalition continues to support Mr Muhyiddin, and denied it is switching its support to Mr Anwar.

“As I have said in my Malaysia Day’s address on Sept 16 in Sibu, GPS is behind Muhyiddin as the prime minister,” he told reporters, as quoted by Malay Mail online news. “I don’t know how Anwar calculated the numbers of MPs supporting him."

Former prime minister Dr Mahathir, responding to Mr Anwar's claim, said it was not the first time that his former deputy had claimed he has majority parliamentary support, recalling a similar claim made by Mr Anwar in Sept 2008 when Tun Abdullah Badawi was premier. The Barisan Nasional government then wasn't toppled as Mr Anwar failed to produce enough lawmakers who supported him in Parliament.

“We will have to wait to see if this is another episode of making claims that cannot be substantiated,” Dr Mahathir said, as quoted by The Edge Singapore, while speaking at a virtual summit.

Malaysia's senior minister Azmin Ali, who left PKR after years of bitter struggle with Mr Anwar for control of the party, wrote on Twitter, of the claim by his former boss: "Incorrigible liar and political psychopath."

Umno president Ahmad Zahid Hamidi, who is also chief of the Barisan Nasional (BN) coalition, said he knew that "many" MPs from his party and coalition have voiced support for Mr Anwar to form a new government.

"Umno and BN cannot stop MPs who have chosen to support Anwar, who wishes to be granted an audience with the Yang di-Pertuan Agong (King)," Zahid said in a statement. "I respect the position of those MPs."

https://www.straitstimes.com/asia/s...able-majority-of-mps-to-form-a-new-government

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had read some of Anwars thoughts recently ...I opion he is quite reformed in his outlook ..he might have been a gay or he might not be now ..but this is a non issue even within the malay fraternity anymore as it could have never been either

it's quite refreshing to listen to his recent speeches ...where he propose to do away with bumi privilages and replace it with caring for people below the poverty level regardless of race ...he does seems mellowed from his fire band politics of riling people for political gain

having said that his biggest drawback is his alliance with DAP ....no malay will accept that regardless of his political alliance ...for the simple reason DAP had spoke and acted the most racist to gain chinese votes all these years

DAP had aligned with practically every other Malaysian political party only to cause ruin to others.Not long ago DAP was in partnership with PAS even and within a year it broke PAS into two ....though DAP might have done it as a political stategy but the Malays at large will never forget it

it was this alliance that also broke Pakatan under Dr M as it's head and PM

simply put the Malays have no qualms who rules and becomes a PM so long as there is no Chinese or DAP involved

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Another political drama worth watching across the causeway. Anwar in the past also claimed that he had the numbers but was proven otherwise. UMNO chief also claimed today many of his party members have backed Anwar. Politics in Malaysia is very colourful. Anwar for all the so called past allegations against him for being an ass bandit , he still has many Kakis across UMNO. Never ever discount anything in Malaysian politics. Friends can friends today and can be foes tomorrow and can revert back to being friends again. That is the nature of Malaysia's politics.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another political drama worth watching across the causeway. Anwar in the past also claimed that he had the numbers but was proven otherwise. UMNO chief also claimed today many of his party members have backed Anwar. Politics in Malaysia is very colourful. Anwar for all the so called past allegations against him for being an ass bandit , he still has many Kakis across UMNO. Never ever discount anything in Malaysian politics. Friends can friends today and can be foes tomorrow and can revert back to being friends again. That is the nature of Malaysia's politics.
Color fool as it is your mp one day back this man one day back another, still think your volt counts? :cautious:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw DAP n MCA/GERAKAN, my Msian relatives told me outrite they will NEVER support DAP. They dont n will never trust esp LKS n LGE!
Of course your relatives will not support DAP la. U know what is dedak? Dedak is pig food and your relatives are eating pig food sponsored by Najib

Attachments

• A9BF28A7-4AC3-4439-B557-43BCF911D43D.png
    A9BF28A7-4AC3-4439-B557-43BCF911D43D.png
    97.7 KB · Views: 178
Last edited:

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw DAP n MCA/GERAKAN, my Msian relatives told me outrite they will NEVER support DAP. They dont n will never trust esp LKS n LGE!
Malays are indeed the master of politics, this is my observation of malaysian politics ...Malays may not be so disaplined in financial matters or lack work ethics but in politics they beat the chinese hands down ..why ?

in the last general election the entire chinese regardless of their social standing stood togather and voted for DAP...and DAP itself than became the largest political party in the entire Malaysia ..with such strength who in their right mind will not bow to the whims and fancies of the chinese ...so ,they thought !

within a year that was totally dashed when all malay parties took the governance under Mohideen

now ,this is where the malay politics become more intricate and complex ...Dr M thought UMNO was finished ,at least that's what it looked like when almost half of elected UMNO MPs jumped ship

than UMNO must have realised why not play king maker since the days of them being a king is over ...so they propped up Mohideen...effectively finishing Dr M and at the same time breaking Pakatan and sending all the Chinese to the back room

now ,in the last by election UMNO candidate won landslide...a signal to get rid of Mohideen if he don't play ball with UMNO ...Meaning get Najib and company off the hook

hence the Malay politics over a period had shown how they turn a lost war to victory ...because even if Anwar becomes a PM ,he must dance to UMNO tune

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Never say never. Who would expect political arch enemies like Mahathir, Anwar , DAP to join forces to topple Jib Kor in 2018? And the mad Mullahs from PAS even inside the opposition alliance with of all parties the DAP at one point of time. Anwar probably learnt his lessons in trusting Mahathir by leaving out him and his party members. But then again anything is possible in Malaysian politics.

tun_dr_m

Alfrescian
Loyal
This time Tun Dr M may go die in prison?

ALL THE PAP BAPOKS are lined up to get ASS FUCKED MAGA and MAJULLAH PEE SAI.

See Fart Long the 1st!

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays are indeed the master of politics, this is my observation of malaysian politics ...Malays may not be so disaplined in financial matters or lack work ethics but in politics they beat the chinese hands down ..why ?

in the last general election the entire chinese regardless of their social standing stood togather and voted for DAP...and DAP itself than became the largest political party in the entire Malaysia ..with such strength who in their right mind will not bow to the whims and fancies of the chinese ...so ,they thought !

within a year that was totally dashed when all malay parties took the governance under Mohideen

now ,this is where the malay politics become more intricate and complex ...Dr M thought UMNO was finished ,at least that's what it looked like when almost half of elected UMNO MPs jumped ship

than UMNO must have realised why not play king maker since the days of them being a king is over ...so they propped up Mohideen...effectively finishing Dr M and at the same time breaking Pakatan and sending all the Chinese to the back room

now ,in the last by election UMNO candidate won landslide...a signal to get rid of Mohideen if he don't play ball with UMNO ...Meaning get Najib and company off the hook

hence the Malay politics over a period had shown how they turn a lost war to victory ...because even if Anwar becomes a PM ,he must dance to UMNO tune
In general. Being a minority cina n ah neh in mudland is a death sentence. Tat why they clamouring to come to singkieland. Look at janil n mad khaw n pad bee wah n Amy kaur etc. Singkieland should do the right thing n shut the gates to mudlanders n put singkies 1st. Let the m&d cinas die in mudland

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
In general. Being a minority cina n ah neh in mudland is a death sentence. Tat why they clamouring to come to singkieland. Look at janil n mad khaw n pad bee wah n Amy kaur etc. Singkieland should do the right thing n shut the gates to mudlanders n put singkies 1st. Let the m&d cinas die in mudland
frankly ,there is nothing about being a minority in malusia ...malusia cinas are simply ass holes ,as simple as that ...I had spoken to mainland tiongs about cinas plight in malusia ..they simply laughed ..where can you find marginalised people driving Benz cars and living in bungalows ,? certainly not in china they said

and out of 10 billionaires in malusia 9 are cinas ...in fact cinas had it too good in malusia and yet they create racial tension and political chaos

talking about malusial cinas in sinkie it was LKY deliberate policy ...just after he took power the entire management of PSA was in the hands of eurasians who than accounted for almost10% of our population ...LKY brought malusia cinas and seconded them in each and every hirearchy of PSA ...today the eurasians are totally wiped out off sinkie ..than the Malays and Indians after Devan Nair saga..and each and every time it was malusia cinas

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
frankly ,there is nothing about being a minority in malusia ...malusia cinas are simply ass holes ,as simple as that ...I had spoken to mainland tiongs about cinas plight in malusia ..they simply laughed ..where can you find marginalised people driving Benz cars and living in bungalows ,? certainly not in china they said

and out of 10 billionaires in malusia 9 are cinas ...in fact cinas had it too good in malusia and yet they create racial tension and political chaos

talking about malusial cinas in sinkie it was LKY deliberate policy ...just after he took power the entire management of PSA was in the hands of eurasians who than accounted for almost10% of our population ...LKY brought malusia cinas and seconded them in each and every hirearchy of PSA ...today the eurasians are totally wiped out off sinkie ..than the Malays and Indians after Devan Nair saga..and each and every time it was malusia cinas
Since Midland soo good to cinas. Singkieland should close the doors to them and let the enjoy the full benefits of being a mudland cina. Singkieland for singkies

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since Midland soo good to cinas. Singkieland should close the doors to them and let the enjoy the full benefits of being a mudland cina. Singkieland for singkies
not so simple lah

PAP need cina voters ...the very fact why it maintains 75% chinese at any cost

in another thread I have explained how it works

its PAP that wants malusia cinas in Sinkiland