• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Anwar : "I'm Ready To Fuck Moomoodin In The Ass!" Have Majority Now! Even UMNO Now Sucking My Cock!

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serious, real fighters and winners do not go round proclaiming "we have the majority".
Apart from being an old recording, winners work stealthily behind the scenes, like Azmin.
The latter failed because he was even too slimy for his own good.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Of course your relatives will not support DAP la. U know what is dedak? Dedak is pig food and your relatives are eating pig food sponsored by Najib

Not only are they anti Malay/Muslim, downright corrupted too!

1600920343689.png

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In general. Being a minority cina n ah neh in mudland is a death sentence. Tat why they clamouring to come to singkieland. Look at janil n mad khaw n pad bee wah n Amy kaur etc. Singkieland should do the right thing n shut the gates to mudlanders n put singkies 1st. Let the m&d cinas die in mudland

Please dont. I really want all the cheena Msians to be shipped out of Msia to Cheena land of sinkieland.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
frankly ,there is nothing about being a minority in malusia ...malusia cinas are simply ass holes ,as simple as that ...I had spoken to mainland tiongs about cinas plight in malusia ..they simply laughed ..where can you find marginalised people driving Benz cars and living in bungalows ,? certainly not in china they said

and out of 10 billionaires in malusia 9 are cinas ...in fact cinas had it too good in malusia and yet they create racial tension and political chaos

talking about malusial cinas in sinkie it was LKY deliberate policy ...just after he took power the entire management of PSA was in the hands of eurasians who than accounted for almost10% of our population ...LKY brought malusia cinas and seconded them in each and every hirearchy of PSA ...today the eurasians are totally wiped out off sinkie ..than the Malays and Indians after Devan Nair saga..and each and every time it was malusia cinas

Cheena Msians never like sinkie cheena. And tats a fact. My colleagues are all cheena Msians. No BS.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not so simple lah

PAP need cina voters ...the very fact why it maintains 75% chinese at any cost

in another thread I have explained how it works

its PAP that wants malusia cinas in Sinkiland

I have been saying numerous times. Cheena Msians are pro PAP. They instigated and encouraged their fellow relatives in Sinkieland to vote for MIW. They worked here and badmouthed their Msian garment. Tats why i dont like cheena Msian. .

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Serious, real fighters and winners do not go round proclaiming "we have the majority".
Apart from being an old recording, winners work stealthily behind the scenes, like Azmin.
The latter failed because he was even too slimy for his own good.

U trust Anwar? All this politiking...wayang.. He dont have the numbers, imo.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have been saying numerous times. Cheena Msians are pro PAP. They instigated and encouraged their fellow relatives in Sinkieland to vote for MIW. They worked here and badmouthed their Msian garment. Tats why i dont like cheena Msian. .
Now u know how I feel. Try having them as blood sucking fuckeins relatives. If I was a mudslimes I would have blown them up long ago

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had read some of Anwars thoughts recently ...I opion he is quite reformed in his outlook ..he might have been a gay or he might not be now ..but this is a non issue even within the malay fraternity anymore as it could have never been either

it's quite refreshing to listen to his recent speeches ...where he propose to do away with bumi privilages and replace it with caring for people below the poverty level regardless of race ...he does seems mellowed from his fire band politics of riling people for political gain
anwar is liddat.
In front of minorities, he says equality.
In front of Malays, he says more NEP and religion.
In front of lbgt.....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now u know how I feel. Try having them as blood sucking fuckeins relatives. If I was a mudslimes I would have blown them up long ago

At least u dont deal with them everyday. For me everyday i see them in the office. Except nowadays not so often cos at times work at home. Cant even speak proper Malay. English totally kosong. Mandarin...tip top...like one chicom. Ning How whenever they picked up phones. Really CB to them!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. I agree on tat. I already fully prepared leow.

Sure. When Malays have certain rights (its laid down in the constitution, btw) cheena sinkie make so much noise. Now even foreign talents also have privileges. I suppose u very song.
That special rights never given to Malays by lky. In fact, he did the reverse and seized malay land and turned it into hdb's for others mostly chinese to live.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least u dont deal with them everyday. For me everyday i see them in the office. Except nowadays not so often cos at times work at home. Cant even speak proper Malay. English totally kosong. Mandarin...tip top...like one chicom. Ning How whenever they picked up phones. Really CB to them!
U can choose yr frens but not yr relatives so u cant have it worse than me

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cheena Msians never like sinkie cheena. And tats a fact. My colleagues are all cheena Msians. No BS.
I couldn't agree more .Yup ,you are certainly right about malusia cinas ...they come sinkie and milk you dry with their sob stories but would never reciprocate to fellow sinkie chinese in malusia or elsewhere

again it could be dialect factor ..I don't know really ..in malusia the Cantonese and Hakkas rule the roost ..mainly Cantonese...and Cantonese had always think themselves higher than Hokkiens or Teocheows..some one could enlighten me on this

but on the whole the malusia chinks are worst kind found on earth...and it's these lot that brings their racial baggage and spill all over Sinkiland in repayment for hosting then

and it's this ex malusia cinas who are die hard PAP voters

beside this I alao found that malusia bumis do not like sinkie malays either ...at least Alfian Saad will testify for that ...I figure it could be how sinkie malays flaunt their wealth and speaking in English in public ...your views please

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
anwar is liddat.
In front of minorities, he says equality.
In front of Malays, he says more NEP and religion.
In front of lbgt.....
One thing I would say about Anwar and this is what many singkie m&ds tell me. As DPM n FM, he was competent and a professional manager. Unlike madhatter who just kpkb about everyone and making a bogeyman out of every one. If anwar has the numbers n implement the reforms. Mudlanders development will improve and things will get better . However anwar now is old and the kleptocracy is too entrench. Real reforms should have been in 97. But too late now. Anyway it's in singkieland best interests that mudland becomes a 4th world country. Dont need a strong neighbour to outshine singkieland