• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Anwar : "I'm Ready To Fuck Moomoodin In The Ass!" Have Majority Now! Even UMNO Now Sucking My Cock!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I couldn't agree more .Yup ,you are certainly right about malusia cinas ...they come sinkie and milk you dry with their sob stories but would never reciprocate to fellow sinkie chinese in malusia or elsewhere

again it could be dialect factor ..I don't know really ..in malusia the Cantonese and Hakkas rule the roost ..mainly Cantonese...and Cantonese had always think themselves higher than Hokkiens or Teocheows..some one could enlighten me on this

but on the whole the malusia chinks are worst kind found on earth...and it's these lot that brings their racial baggage and spill all over Sinkiland in repayment for hosting then

and it's this ex malusia cinas who are die hard PAP voters

beside this I alao found that malusia bumis do not like sinkie malays either ...at least Alfian Saad will testify for that ...I figure it could be how sinkie malays flaunt their wealth and speaking in English in public ...your views please
Hey dont blame the cantos. A lot of these so called m&d cantos are fuckkas. And I hate cina mudlanders too because they see singkies no up. And yet the 60% support them. What more can I say?

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only are they anti Malay/Muslim, downright corrupted too!

View attachment 91594
yup ,indeed they are

actually this topic was repeatedly discussed in Lowyat forum ,a Malaysian port ...the topic always go how the Malays are Dedek takers and totally corrupted ...and I always raised this question....corruption is not a Malay culture in essence but guanxi is essentially a chinese culture ...and that for each and every scandal involving malay there is always a chinese mastermind ...guess what hapened ?

my posts got lost repeatedly soon i could not post anymore ..and that is how malusia cinas operate ...it happened even in Malaysiakini supposed to be a legitimate online news portal ..

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mahathir is the only PM who can truly run Mudland. The rest of the PMs are all fuck up for obvious reason. Mahathir is not a retard m&d.
Screenshot_20200811_151849.jpg

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
beside this I alao found that malusia bumis do not like sinkie malays either ...at least Alfian Saad will testify for that ...I figure it could be how sinkie malays flaunt their wealth and speaking in English in public ...your views please

Out of 1 - 10. I give 2 lah. Some of them tend to envy us. Aiyoh. Tere was this uncle of mine at Perak. Ex superintentant of petrochemical. Rich. He bragged Msians education standard far superior than sinkieland cos the students studied and have 5 years of SPM education. Whereas ours only 4 years (hes ignorant of 4yrs express course) of secondary education. I just shake my head silently. :roflmao:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I couldn't agree more .Yup ,you are certainly right about malusia cinas ...they come sinkie and milk you dry with their sob stories but would never reciprocate to fellow sinkie chinese in malusia or elsewhere

again it could be dialect factor ..I don't know really ..in malusia the Cantonese and Hakkas rule the roost ..mainly Cantonese...and Cantonese had always think themselves higher than Hokkiens or Teocheows..some one could enlighten me on this

but on the whole the malusia chinks are worst kind found on earth...and it's these lot that brings their racial baggage and spill all over Sinkiland in repayment for hosting then

and it's this ex malusia cinas who are die hard PAP voters

This is utter nonsense.
I get along with all kinds of malaysians and sinkies. We talk the same lsnguage.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mahathir is the only PM who can truly run Mudland. The rest of the PMs are all fuck up for obvious reason. Mahathir is not a retard m&d.
View attachment 91595
Dr m destroyed malaysia with his entrenched cronyism economy.
Badawi, najib did not bother to despose of it as the cronies finance their parties.
Can you imagine billionaires get monopoly to import rice or sugar hence prices are higher locally than elsewhere. A captured market.
Or imports if second hand cars. Need to pay for import permits issued by gomen to just a select few, who then charges RM40k per car. Hence high as prices which goes to billionaires.
If you have meeting with jiu hu GLC, the ceo all clueless and no power..the authority to make decisions lie with politicians.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ya Kah? Who curi tabung haji money and Felda money ? U should get a Malaysia citizen and working full time for UMNO

I didnt say the politicians were angels. DAP for sure is corrupted too. So dua kali lima.

No nid citizen. PR i happy already. And yes...I will still support UMNO/PAS. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That special rights never given to Malays by lky. In fact, he did the reverse and seized malay land and turned it into hdb's for others mostly chinese to live.

Of course the Malays are well aware of it. Only on paper it shows special rights for the Malays. Wat are the many rights which Malays entitle till today?

Secondly, population of Cheena msians should be reduced to 3%.

Thirdly, should ensure Penang and Johore Cheena population be reduced too.

Last edited:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course the Malays are well aware of it. Only on paper it shows special rights for the Malays. Wat are the many rights which Malays entitle till today?
Well said. Good to see such minority rights being eroded as that means all are equal n no tyranny if the minority. The best thing now is eliminate the term national language. Who speaks m&d anyway?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Try looking for work if cannot speak mandarin.

Teres so many policies which Msian garment could learn fm Sinkie garment. For a start, Msia should make sure ALL CITIZENS speaks Malay. Afterall their national language is Malay. :biggrin:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said. Good to see such minority rights being eroded as that means all are equal n no tyranny if the minority. The best thing now is eliminate the term national language. Who speaks m&d anyway?

Of course u dont mind having FTs and Cheena Msians have special benefits in Sinkieland? Btw watever policies MIW implement, it will also affect Sinkie cheena inthe long run. It will favours the New citizens, PR FTs. Then we will see who have the last laugh. U or Me. :biggrin:

https://www.nafa.edu.sg/admissions/government-financial-schemes/tuition-grant-scheme-(tgs)

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course u dont mind having FTs and Cheena Msians have special benefits in Sinkieland? Btw watever policies MIW implement, it will also affect Sinkie cheena inthe long run. It will favours the New citizens, PR FTs. Then we will see who have the last laugh. U or Me. :biggrin:

https://www.nafa.edu.sg/admissions/government-financial-schemes/tuition-grant-scheme-(tgs)
I say eliminate minority rights so that all are equal. Since foreigners have more rights than singkies. Should that not be eliminated too?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I say eliminate minority rights so that all are equal. Since foreigners have more rights than singkies. Should that not be eliminated too?

Well, i dont see many people making noise here. But when Malays have abit of benefits, so many hoo haa here. Mcam strike 1st prize lottery.

Oh ya. If my memory serves me. U also did highlighted tat Malays in Spore have special benefits like TGS. But not all Malays entitle for it cos I paid full for my children tertiary education. Only those who were poor, met certain household income are eligible. But i dont see u complaining about FTs who were eligible for such grant too?

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, i dont see many people making noise here. But when Malays have abit of benefits, so many hoo haa here. Mcam strike 1st prize lottery.
m&ds also make alot of noise about the cina. Perhaps they should keep quiet n know their place. But m&ds seem to like making noise about religious stuff Instead of concentrating on social n economic matters. They more interested in halal subway, friday holiday, wear hijab, alcohol being served, halal food at cinema, why dont take the religion out n concentrate on social n economic issues? m&ds want equal opportunity for employment. So do the rest of singkies . However the m&ds will want the organisation to bend backwards for them. Why should the majority up with such tyranny. It has been often said in this forum . About how m&ds are misfits with makan etc. I also had such situations. During a company makan session. The whole department had to go to a halal place because of 1 m&d. N only the m&d says the food is good. Everyone just keep quiet. N no one say anything for fear of offending the m&d. When I ran my own show. N if I hire anyone i say this is non halal place. When company events etc. Halal will not be catered bcos too few. U dont go it's fine. I will give an allowance for u to makan outside etc. N for events the budget is 100 per head etc. I top up 20% for the m&ds allowance. This is the way for me. Not happy F off. So I am more than fair. It takes 2 hands to clap. Same as for m&ds. They want halal this and that. Not happy f off to mudland or Saudi arabia

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
m&ds also make alot of noise about the cina. Perhaps they should keep quiet n know their place. But m&ds seem to like making noise about religious stuff Instead of concentrating on social n economic matters. They more interested in halal subway, friday holiday, wear hijab, alcohol being served, halal food at cinema, why dont take the religion out n concentrate on social n economic issues? m&ds want equal opportunity for employment. So do the rest of singkies . However the m&ds will want the organisation to bend backwards for them. Why should the majority up with such tyranny. It has been often said in this forum . About how m&ds are misfits with makan etc. I also had such situations. During a company makan session. The whole department had to go to a halal place because of 1 m&d. N only the m&d says the food is good. Everyone just keep quiet. N no one say anything for fear of offending the m&d. When I ran my own show. N if I hire anyone i say this is non halal place. When company events etc. Halal will not be catered bcos too few. U dont go it's fine. I will give an allowance for u to makan outside etc. N for events the budget is 100 per head etc. I top up 20% for the m&ds allowance. This is the way for me. Not happy F off. So I am more than fair. It takes 2 hands to clap. Same as for m&ds. They want halal this and that. Not happy f off to mudland or Saudi arabia
sinkie is Tanah Melayu ,my friend ...it's no where physically near china nor culturally influenced by china
...as a matter of fact ,this region was Indianised as the name singapore itself reflects

if not for the British chinese would have never made it here and that too escaping oppression in China seeking lives as coolies

had the Malays were cruel or even patriotic ,Chinese would still had remained stateless...just as China itself treated foreigners born and bred for 3 generations in HK..

be grateful to the Malays for giving you a home and living whreas your own motherland china forsake you

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Islam is a way of life. Muslims will try to adapt to changes. But on personal habits like putting on hijab, its in the commandment. We can only request. And Muslims no need to demand. They can simply reject the job or accept their terms w/o hijab. Friday prayer i missed so many times. Where got demand? I did not demand for time off. Equal opportunities. Who doesnt want? But with ur speak Mandarin campaign, minorities were discriminated across the board. As for makan session, u can just go ahead with ur non halal idea. Most Muslims will not be offended lah. Dont make mountain out of a mole hill lah.

Btw wats wrong with hijab? No Muslims is forcing ur wife or daughters to put on. Its our choice.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkie is Tanah Melayu ,my friend ...it's no where physically near china nor culturally influenced by china
...as a matter of fact ,this region was Indianised as the name singapore itself reflects

if not for the British chinese would have never made it here and that too escaping oppression in China seeking lives as coolies

had the Malays were cruel or even patriotic ,Chinese would still had remained stateless...just as China itself treated foreigners born and bred for 3 generations in HK..

be grateful to the Malays for giving you a home and living whreas your own motherland china forsake you

If he find it difficult to live with the Malays/Muslims, i bet he would be very happy to live with those new citizens, FTs, SPRs and ceca cos majority of them are non Muslims. :biggrin: Tere are already millions among us. :biggrin:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is a way of life. Muslims will try to adapt to changes. But on personal habits like putting on hijab, its in the commandment. We can only request. And Muslims no need to demand. They can simply reject the job or accept their terms w/o hijab. Friday prayer i missed so many times. Where got demand? I did not demand for time off. Equal opportunities. Who doesnt want? But with ur speak Mandarin campaign, minorities were discriminated across the board. As for makan session, u can just go ahead with ur non halal idea. Most Muslims will not be offended lah. Dont make mountain out of a mole hill lah.

Btw wats wrong with hijab? No Muslims is forcing ur wife or daughters to put on. Its our choice.
It's the mudslimes that make mountains out of molehills. Look at the hijab. Why is it an in thing now when in the past it was hardly worn? N speak mandarin campaign, I was against it because mandarin is not a cina language. The true Cina language is canto. Mandarin is the legacy of manchurian tyranny on the cina. Cinas that say mandarin is cina language are retards. And as I said m&ds need to look at themselves to see what they are discriminated.