• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Anwar : "I'm Ready To Fuck Moomoodin In The Ass!" Have Majority Now! Even UMNO Now Sucking My Cock!

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
I dont have any aneh blood. Rest assured. Why dont u ask ur own jiuhukia relatives?
My relatives are fuckeins. Got singkies n mudland ones so they already have ah neh blood. Fuckeins attitudes n ah neh attitude are sama sama. Tat y fuckeins are the cina ah nehs. U could have ah neh relatives by marriage. A lot of ah nehs r mudslimes

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My relatives are fuckeins. Got singkies n mudland ones so they already have ah neh blood. Fuckeins attitudes n ah neh attitude are sama sama. Tat y fuckeins are the cina ah nehs. U could have ah neh relatives by marriage. A lot of ah nehs r mudslimes

Ayah. Told u i dont have ah neh blood. If have i would have just admit. Rem. No one race is perfect.

I told u to ask ur jiuhukia relatives cos u seems to be "ignorant" of the fact tat teres cheena officers manning imm counters. One example just go to woodland causeway CIQ.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ayah. Told u i dont have ah neh blood. If have i would have just admit. Rem. No one race is perfect.

I told u to ask ur jiuhukia relatives cos u seems to be "ignorant" of the fact tat teres cheena officers manning imm counters. One example just go to woodland causeway CIQ.
I avoid them like the plague. I rather spend my time contradicting u

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
That special rights never given to Malays by lky. In fact, he did the reverse and seized malay land and turned it into hdb's for others mostly chinese to live.
sucks to be played by these people.. fucking hell .. no wonder the eurasians moved out coz they didn't want to be played this way.

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chinese tend to forget their root and history ...just before independence there were half a million Chinese in singapore stateless ..likewise ,malusia ,more than 1 million Chinese state less....David Marshall was our CM than ,he negotiated with Chou En Lai ,the PM of China to grant these state less chinese sinkie citizenship ...Chou En Lai consented on the condition that the sinkie chinese would still have the rights to return to china ,if they ever wished
after obtaining citizenship...in short ,sinkie chinese would remain chinese citizens regardless ....David Marshall was not exactly charitable either ...he hoped to reap chinese votes in gratitude but LKY turned the table by appealing to chinese sentiments

even in malusia Tunku Abdul Rahman won almost 100% votes in the election ...so ,there was really no need to grant chinese citizenship...but he did ..and see what they are paying back in return today

Fucking dogs will never understand and be grateful for this. That's why my manifesto clearly covers all about these dogs. They need to be leashed. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and anyone who fucks the chinks, I will join them .

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, now tat china is very rich, cheena, including u, can still go back to china. U should be proud tat is ur Motherland. Afterall u never like Malay/Muslims and sinkieland is surrounded by Muslim countries. See, even how corrupted those politicians were, i am still proud of my Motherland ie. Msia.
He can't go back my man.. He can't.. because if he does, he will be begging on the streets. You need connections and need to bend your ass over to CCP to breathe in that shit hole. That's why, dogs like him will never appreciate the land they have stolen and the people who originally roamed here. Just do a search on Youtube for laowhy86 and serpentza. You will get an idea of what China is. Basically, the dog master leashes the tiny dogs and forces them to bark. If one stops barking, that dog is put down swiftly and decisively. You think this dog will want to throw away all his black money here and go back to where his dogs and pig ancestors originated from? If he was that stupid, he won't be hiding here in this forum.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I say eliminate minority rights so that all are equal. Since foreigners have more rights than singkies. Should that not be eliminated too?
Special rights was a trade off for giving non Malays citizenship.if no special rights, non Malays citizenship should be cancelled.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He can't go back my man.. He can't.. because if he does, he will be begging on the streets. You need connections and need to bend your ass over to CCP to breathe in that shit hole. That's why, dogs like him will never appreciate the land they have stolen and the people who originally roamed here. Just do a search on Youtube for laowhy86 and serpentza. You will get an idea of what China is. Basically, the dog master leashes the tiny dogs and forces them to bark. If one stops barking, that dog is put down swiftly and decisively. You think this dog will want to throw away all his black money here and go back to where his dogs and pig ancestors originated from? If he was that stupid, he won't be hiding here in this forum.

Well said! Basically cheena are never appreciative of wat they possessed now which was originally belong to the Malays. They will poke fun of the Malays and ridicule their religion judging from all the threads/ post here. When a Malay recd abit of benefits.....wah...the cheena will make so much noise. But when their Msian cheena counterparts recd benefits fm sinkie garment, they turned a blind eye. Diam diam like church mouse cos sama bangsa. Someone here ticked off the Malays for having certain benefits which the cheena do not entitle. The TGS or the Tuition Grant Scheme. This scheme does not apply to all Malays. It only apply to those poor family with low household income. See, even poor family cheena also not happy just cos they are not entitle. But wait...now those FTs also entitle for TGS. But do u see cheena kpkb like how they kpkb at the Sinkie Malays? Tell me lah, where got unity among sinkies in Spore? Sinkieland is finished lah. Welcome the FTS.

https://www.nafa.edu.sg/admissions/government-financial-schemes/tuition-grant-scheme-(tgs)

cinababi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said! Basically cheena are never appreciative of wat they possessed now which was originally belong to the Malays. They will poke fun of the Malays and ridicule their religion judging from all the threads/ post here. When a Malay recd abit of benefits.....wah...the cheena will make so much noise. But when their Msian cheena counterparts recd benefits fm sinkie garment, they turned a blind eye. Diam diam like church mouse cos sama bangsa. Someone here ticked off the Malays for having certain benefits which the cheena do not entitle. The TGS or the Tuition Grant Scheme. This scheme does not apply to all Malays. It only apply to those poor family with low household income. See, even poor family cheena also not happy just cos they are not entitle. But wait...now those FTs also entitle for TGS. But do u see cheena kpkb like how they kpkb at the Sinkie Malays? Tell me lah, where got unity among sinkies in Spore? Sinkieland is finished lah. Welcome the FTS.

https://www.nafa.edu.sg/admissions/government-financial-schemes/tuition-grant-scheme-(tgs)
Just search serpentza and laowhy86 on youtube. Basically these two dudes spent 10 years in China and got married to Chinese women. The CCP doesn't allow foreigners to become citizens there no matter what you do. So these two guys got really fucked up by the Chinese government and took matters into their own hands. They spread brutal truths about China and some of the things they tell say will send shiver down your spines. How the Chink society behaves, how reckless and heartless people are and basically how a fucking head of state micro manages lives. The chinks deserve every single bit of it. I will give you a taste of one of their videos which is an hour long but time is well spent watching and learning from it. Here you go .

I don't support whites either but there is a lot we can learn from the whites to counter the chinks. Because you need chinks to keep hindus in check and you need the whites to keep these yellow fucks in check.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just search serpentza and laowhy86 on youtube. Basically these two dudes spent 10 years in China and got married to Chinese women. The CCP doesn't allow foreigners to become citizens there no matter what you do. So these two guys got really fucked up by the Chinese government and took matters into their own hands. They spread brutal truths about China and some of the things they tell say will send shiver down your spines. How the Chink society behaves, how reckless and heartless people are and basically how a fucking head of state micro manages lives. The chinks deserve every single bit of it. I will give you a taste of one of their videos which is an hour long but time is well spent watching and learning from it. Here you go .

I don't support whites either but there is a lot we can learn from the whites to counter the chinks. Because you need chinks to keep hindus in check and you need the whites to keep these yellow fucks in check.

I like ur post in red! :thumbsup:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chin Peng ashes ,was a topic I followed too ...but you must not blame the chinese entirely here ....the whole thing was orchestrated by DAP ....what an audacity...Chin Peng did not accept the formation of Malaysia neither he took Malaysian citizenship ...he waged a terror war killing far too many innocents ..including Chinese civilian lifes ...not only Malays ,Indians and the British in uniform lost their lives ...villagers were uprooted and kept in caged conditions ..the concept of our present NRIC arose because of him to differentiate civilians from communists ..not to mention he lived in China mostly ...yet DAP practically celeberated him

I asked myself ,was there a need to bring chin Peng ashes back to malaysian soil ,not really...besides ,none of the DAP are his relatives or loved ones ...why the fuck than DAP did it

I figure simply to rub salt on malay wounds ...that's the fucking DAP

Those cheena msians should protest and make noise. How could they allow ashes of communist terrorist chin peng be brought back to Msian soil? Thousands died fighting the communist. By keeping silent the Malays already assumed cheena are in cahoot with dap.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Special rights was a trade off for giving non Malays citizenship.if no special rights, non Malays citizenship should be cancelled.

The special rights in the constitutions were just a few lines. Jiuhu m&d moslems expanded those few lines unofficially to include dozens of special privileges not specifically laid out in the constitution, ranging from free money to barring most non-moslems from public universities and civil service and cheap loans.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The melayu cannot ignore the existence of DAP. Hell or fire, DAP will not disappear with its strong Chinese base. Melayu refuse to acknowledge publicly importance of Chinese to the economy and contribution made to development of the country but privately, they knew it too well.

This is islamic indoctrination in nature. Jiuhu shit stirring mosques rewrite history to say that jiuhu was developed solely by the bumis, that all important science was created by their nonsensical quran and by moslems.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
The special rights in the constitutions were just a few lines. Jiuhu m&d moslems expanded those few lines unofficially to include dozens of special privileges not specifically laid out in the constitution, ranging from free money to barring most non-moslems from public universities and civil service and cheap loans.
no different from what PAP was and is doing in sinkie too ...Malay is the official lingo of Sinkieland but it is Mandarin that gets the royal treatment...Malays are recognised as the native of this land in our constitution but Malays are barred in our military or holding senior civil servant jobs ...after all many senior civil positions were held by Malays during the colonial rule ,so the question of incompetency does not arise ...as a matter of fact ,the audociity to insist Malays as natives are not to be armed or hold sensitive poisons in the governance by basically immigrants such as the chinese, is simply untenable ...especially by folks who mostly up to the 60s were immigrant coolies from China...not to mention it was China that was waging a terrorist campaign in this part of the world ....and also as a matter of fact that no Malays has ever waged a war against Singapore or Temasek historically against Singapore ...it was only the Siam kingdom that ever ransacked and burnt down Temasek before Sang Nilla Utama ...how the PAP marginalised and sidelined the natives of this land is far too many to recall here

therefore, thou should not go around sticking thou fingers into others assess and shout it stinks ,whreas you own stench is polluting the air