• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anna

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was what happened to one man. he lost his wife

He should have been smart to know that when the big head makes a promise, the small head down there may not honor that promise.

Especially if the man's wife is a hottie, making it easier for the small head to decide.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He should have been smart to know that when the big head makes a promise, the small head down there may not honor that promise.

Especially if the man's wife is a hottie, making it easier for the small head to decide.

Mark trusted his friend...but his friend betrayed him because of the hot wife

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
glad that you had some pleasant experiences. that show that there are some kind souls in SG

yes Tracy, you find kind souls in every country. i was in a small town in australia and my car broke down. i felt helpless. then i heard someone approaching. it was the morning milk man. he came and had a look at my small car. opened the bonnet and did something to it...and then my car started! i thanked him. he smiled and drove off. yes, there are kind souls everywhere,even in this forum.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes Tracy, you find kind souls in every country. i was in a small town in australia and my car broke down. i felt helpless. then i heard someone approaching. it was the morning milk man. he came and had a look at my small car. opened the bonnet and did something to it...and then my car started! i thanked him. he smiled and drove off. yes, there are kind souls everywhere,even in this forum.

indeed..thank goddness for the kind souls. I believe there are many kind souls in SG too.

BTW, do u remember name of the small australian town?