• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anna

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes...that was the norm in sg back then. Now its rare. Neighbours these days can live for years without knowing one another.

good point...thank you for sharing your viewsa nd wealth of experience.

i see much of these in australia too...one friend was sick and the neighbours called to say when was a good time for them to come over to visit? and when they visited, it was not a social nor just friendly call...they came to help her clean her house!

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
THat video reminded me of this commercial.

[video=youtube;UehSJlOQj2I]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UehSJlOQj2I[/video]

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
They will renew passport even if you state that you hold a foreign nationality provided you are born a Singaporean, have no NS obligation or have completed your NS obligation, not a recipient of a govt subsidised programme such as HDB flat and longer reside in Singapore or work in Singapore for an extended period usually one year. Regular visits are fine.

The Minister has the right to give or take and he has power of delegation. There are also other factors that are considered such as family background.

Daphne is one chowka person despite her education. Greedy. Give up the hDB flat and get a private property and do not reside here. Reminds me of economic refugees in Europe who live off others and many of them are well educated professionals from Pakistan, China, India.That is why Asians are not treated well. Is it no surprise to read about people in Mercedes picking up free school text books.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Daphne is one chowka person despite her education. Greedy. Give up the hDB flat and get a private property and do not reside here. Reminds me of economic refugees in Europe who live off others and many of them are well educated professionals from Pakistan, China, India.That is why Asians are not treated well. Is it no surprise to read about people in Mercedes picking up free school text books.

ppl who are loaded are mostly well versed to milk the system.