• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anna

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anna was not so popular......

I prefer happy songs of the Beatles myself.... must listen to this:

[video=youtube;qchlspsv35k]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qchlspsv35k[/video]

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why didn't they ask her to renounce aussie citizenship, why they insisted she renounce sing citizenship ?

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks, nice. You must be a Beatles' fan:smile:

Yes... indeed, I was a fan, but there was a stage when the Beach Boys were more popular...... listen and you will know why:

[video=youtube;d8d28nyeWyI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d8d28nyeWyI[/video]

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why didn't they ask her to renounce aussie citizenship, why they insisted she renounce sing citizenship ?

good question.

but i guess the ICA staff knows the answer shd a person ahs to make a choice between Singapore citizenship and australian citizenship.

australia is very selective and strict in admitting PRs and new citizens and yet many foreigners are queue-ing.

singapore is throwing its PR and citizenship spreading its legs wide open...but many foreigners are rejecting SG

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
1 or 2 transistor radios shared by many nebbers....so none exactly very rich. But ya we went to ok schools and got our education.

you must be well educated to be able to enjoy and appreciate the Beatles during the 1960s...Singapore was quite poor and many singaporeans were just struggling to make a living and feed their families