• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anna

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do agree with you. The 'citizenship' is actually a liability than an advantage.

The way the pap throws SG citizenship to uncouth 3rd world migrants, holding a red SG passport and being known as Singaporean will soon be liabilities. Will Singaporeans be loathed, detested and unwelcomed by other countries soon?

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daphne is an Australian citizen. SG citizenship is secondary to her. It's not much loss to her even if she loses her SG citizenship. She is in it to taunt the pap.

Daphne, losing her SG citizenship, means the pap has one less anti PAP vote from Daphne. But the anti pap votes will rise from her friends and families. We are all waiting to see what the pap does to Daphne's birthright

the decision will be a political one....but i dont think anything can be done.....its just another citizen to them...they will just keep bringing in more....

come 2016 status quo will still be the same unless there are 40% oppositions like Msia.....the coming msia election will be a crucial one.....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the decision will be a political one....but i dont think anything can be done.....its just another citizen to them...they will just keep bringing in more....

come 2016 status quo will still be the same unless there are 40% oppositions like Msia.....the coming msia election will be a crucial one.....

what you said is very true.

But in politics, every vote counts. each person may not be able to do much alone. But collectively, we can bring down a rogue party

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you think the pap will suffer more losses at the next GE?

i do not think so....probably another single seat and Or maybe another GRC....daft sinkies have to suffer and learn the hard way.... but if Msia opposition win....it will some impact on the sinkie people....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i do not think so....probably another single seat and Or maybe another GRC....daft sinkies have to suffer and learn the hard way.... but if Msia opposition win....it will some impact on the sinkie people....

I foresee there will be a vote swing against the pap at the next GE and there will be many close fights.

More good candidates will join the Opposition and the pap will have problem recruiting credible candidates

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I foresee there will be a vote swing against the pap at the next GE and there will be many close fights.

More good candidates will join the Opposition and the pap will have problem recruiting credible candidates

close fight is a definite...but if there are not enough significant numbers of opposition in parliament....its worthless.......daft sinkies will continue to suffer till 2026...

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hope the following will fall:

1. JC SMC
2. Mountbatten SMC
3. East Coast GRC
4. Tampines GRC
5. Tanjong Pagar GRC
6. Marine Parade GRC
7. AMK GRC
8. Pasir Ris RGC

LKY, GCT, WKS, RL, MBK, LSS are expected to retire. The pap will be a weak party

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
close fight is a definite...but if there are not enough significant numbers of opposition in parliament....its worthless.......daft sinkies will continue to suffer till 2026...

I hope that the next GE will be a greater watershed and turning point than GE 2011. SG cant afford another 10 yrs of pap

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope that the next GE will be a greater watershed and turning point than GE 2011. SG cant afford another 10 yrs of pap

well its 99.99 % impossible but thers still time...well when one is in control of money and power....one may change things...

daft Sinkies still can afford another 10 years unless they wake up....

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well its 99.99 % impossible but thers still time...well when one is in control of money and power....one may change things...

daft Sinkies still can afford another 10 years unless they wake up....

we may not be able to deny the pap from forming the govt at the next GE. But denying them a 2/3 majority is a very big slap for the pap.

LHL is truly a useless and effective leader

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
we may not be able to deny the pap from forming the govt at the next GE. But denying them a 2/3 majority is a very big slap for the pap.

LHL is truly a useless and effective leader

Denying a 2/3 majority doesnt help much to daily sinkies life either......msia opposition won 40% but the incumbent govt still controls everything........

since 2006..is there any changes in LHL? did sinkie realise that and did something in 2011?

2016 will remain the same

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Denying a 2/3 majority doesnt help much to daily sinkies life either......msia opposition won 40% but the incumbent govt still controls everything........

since 2006..is there any changes in LHL? did sinkie realise that and did something in 2011?

2016 will remain the same

Agree..but denying the pap 2/3 majority at the next GE is a huge positive first step bearing in mind the dirty tactics the pap has been using

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well...that sums up that sinkies still have to suffer till 2026 and beyond.......

The pap thinks that they ahve captured new citizens' hearts and votes. But I have some friends who are new citizens and they showed their public disapproval of the pap. I hope that their discontent against the pap will rub off on others too

wrcboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still hopeful that the pap's dirty tactics will backfire

That will be tough.....lots of sinkies still cant be bothered......they are too busy making money to survive or resting if they do manage to get some spare time from tight schedule.......