• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Advice Needed: Management Problem

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chance! My mistake.
Hope all who pick up a telemarketer call, if very free just talk to them as long as u can make them feel that they hit the target after that tell them not interested. That will teach all telemarketer lesson. In the end all will not able to hot their target. Many will be retrench and less call from telemarketing.
This is what I doing now. On average I received about 15 call from telemarketing regard loan/fund/insurance........ and 30~50 sms property/loan/insurance/tuition.............
Too many.....if all who pick up the call and entertain them like me in long run they lose out.

Why waste their time and your time? If u not keen, just tell them "no thanks" and hang up.

Jlokta

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
haha we all make mistakes here in the forum and outside too. If i ever tell you guys about all the mistakes i ever made my list will be longer than AK's

TCSS thread. :(

Thats the fun part of writting here, not being anal about anything. :biggrin:

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why waste their time and your time? If u not keen, just tell them "no thanks" and hang up.

Too many telemarketing call, if cannot beat them, join in their game and play with them and dont buy anything they will lose the game. In the end many telemarketing company lost money and close down>> that most people want no more call from telemarketing.

That why I said when I very free I will waste their time. The more time taken up to talk to me, indirectly I helping others because they will have no time to call others. They will not hit target and be retrench.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
this kind of office politics small case lah...when i was in ST, they can jab me to the army and to the PM and lky level, what do you think? btw, why are all indians so fucking sia lan?:mad:

The unfortunate thing is, i am not allowed to pull anyone from Alpha to coach Bravo because of office politics. And Bravo is not producing any superstar. The worst performer of Alpha is even better than the top performer of Bravo :eek:

This company would have done very well if both teams were to work together. unfortunately, due to infighting and office politics, the company is split. Can you imagine a company that the boss is afraid of the manager? This is the problem.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
dun angry la bro...have a drink man but not when driving :smile:

this kind of office politics small case lah...when i was in ST, they can jab me to the army and to the PM and lky level, what do you think? btw, why are all indians so fucking sia lan?:mad:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Relax, tomorrow Erections and I bring you to geylang :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
btw, what do you do? from your description, your job very sinang, can intro to me bor? next sammyboy committee meeting, i vote for you to become chairman.:smile:

Relax, tomorrow Erections and I bring you to geylang :biggrin:

roadster

Alfrescian
Loyal
Telemarketing companies, especially big ones, has system to track how many calls were made by each marketeers, duration of calls....etc. These may give clues of activities/performance.

TS may also want to drill down to details like how each individual performed instead of looking at group level and weed out the non-performing ones.

Do not be surprised, even in Team Alpha, there may be non-performing ones whom may be doing worst than best performing in Bravo team.

Result-oriented companies typically replace bottom 10% (or any % depending on respective company) of low-performance staff, especially in sales environment.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
btw, what do you do? from your description, your job very sinang, can intro to me bor? next sammyboy committee meeting, i vote for you to become chairman.:smile:

Doing sales and now double up as Manager. I was actually very free doing sales, everyday only work 2-3 hours. Then the previous manager left the company and I took up the job. Thats why I have so much time in the office to TCSS everyday. Everyday sit inside office and babysit the staffs. I wished I got lobang for an extra job. I dont mind working hard. Too free at the moment!!!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Telemarketing companies, especially big ones, has system to track how many calls were made by each marketeers, duration of calls....etc. These may give clues of activities/performance.

TS may also want to drill down to details like how each individual performed instead of looking at group level and weed out the non-performing ones.

Do not be surprised, even in Team Alpha, there may be non-performing ones whom may be doing worst than best performing in Bravo team.

Result-oriented companies typically replace bottom 10% (or any % depending on respective company) of low-performance staff, especially in sales environment.

Thanks for the advice and welcome to Sammyboy Forum :biggrin:

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
ok, good, can intro me or not?:o

Doing sales and now double up as Manager. I was actually very free doing sales, everyday only work 2-3 hours. Then the previous manager left the company and I took up the job. Thats why I have so much time in the office to TCSS everyday. Everyday sit inside office and babysit the staffs. I wished I got lobang for an extra job. I dont mind working hard. Too free at the moment!!!