• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Alert NTUC Staff At Tampines Hub Fucks Keling For Stealing iftar Snacks! Not For India, For muuds Only!!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
fairprice-iftar-packs-incident.png

A couple’s evening grocery shopping experience turned sour when they came across an allegedly racist employee at the FairPrice outlet at Our Tampines Hub.

The customers, who go by Farah Nadya and Jahabar Shalih on Facebook, experienced the incident on Sunday evening (Apr. 9).

In a Facebook post dated the same day, Nadya said she and her husband were doing their weekly grocery shopping and came across a stand giving out free snacks for Muslim patrons to break their fast

"Top people tell me to say like this"
Initially thinking that it was a “sweet gesture”, Shalih was then approached by a Fairprice staff member.

“(One) of the FairPrice staff approached Jahabar and repulsively mentioned, “Not for INDIA, not for India”. Jahabar was in disbelief and exclaimed, “WHAT??”. The staff repeatedly said, “Not for India, don’t take. Go away!” So basically he tried his best to shoo us away!”

Shalih tried to explain to the staff that the snacks are for all Muslims, pointing out that “not all Malays are Muslims and some Indians can be Muslims.”

According to Nadya, the staff then replied, “I don’t know. I no education, the top people tell me to say like this. I don’t know. Just go away.”

She expressed her shock and disappointment at the encounter, while explaining that she and her husband were both Muslims, her being a Malay-Indian and her husband an Indian-Muslim.

As of time of writing, her post has garnered more than 1,000 shares and 500 likes.

FairPrice apologises for incident
In a statement issued on Apr. 10 and in response to Mothership's queries, FairPrice acknowledged that they were aware of the incident.

“We take this matter seriously and would like to apologise for the incident. We have since also counselled our employee accordingly.

We would like to clarify that iftar packs are offered free of charge to all Muslim customers during the month-long Ramadan period.”

The spokesperson also noted that it was FairPrice’s 15th year running this community initiative of giving out free dates and refreshments for their Muslim customers.

https://mothership.sg/2023/04/ntuc-fairprice-iftar-muslim-indian/

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Most chinks know that chink can't be moslem. To be moslem means to be muud, and to be keling is to be hindu.
No lah, race and religion are not same same. Chinese can be muslim, keling can be christian. And müds can be christians too, just ask the pinoys.:biggrin: