• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie muud Actor Forced To Apologize After His Fake islamic Piety Stunt Blows Up In His Face! Even Insulted muudcik As Bodoh!!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SYBB.jpg

Singaporean actor and TV host Suhaimi Yusof publicly apologised on Mar. 22 after he was accused of behaving rudely and insulting the workers at a drinks stall at the Admiralty Ramadan bazaar.

Sheik Mohammad, owner of the stall named Sizzlers by Bismi Biryani, initially posted a TikTok video on Mar. 19 detailing the situation and criticising Suhaimi's behaviour.

According to him, Suhaimi wanted to buy S$50 worth of drinks and give them away to customers at the stall as a form of charity, but later called Sheik's mother "blur" and insulted his staff when things did not go as planned.

Sheik's account
Here's what went down, according to Sheik's video:

It was around 6pm that eventful day and queues were long.
Suhaimi allegedly went to the front of the queue to tell Sheik's mother, who was helping to tend the stall, that he wanted to buy S$50 worth of drinks for the customers as a form of charity.

Sheik was preparing drinks at the back of the stall when he noticed that the queue got longer.

In an attempt to ease the queues, Sheik said that he went to the front of the stall to give the donated drinks away to the queueing customers. The flavours were given randomly.

When Suhaimi saw this, he allegedly stopped Sheik and said he wanted the customers to choose their flavours.

In the video, Sheik responded:

"That's crazy. You want them to choose the drinks? It would be better for you to open your own stall."

He also criticised the actor's "lack of manners" for calling his mother "blur" and his worker "stupid".

He noted that Suhaimi was accompanied by cameramen, and questioned his true intentions for doing charity.

"This is not charity. Charity should be done discreetly," Sheik added.

According to him, Suhaimi also insulted another worker for having tattoos after the latter chided him for his behaviour.

Sheik also claimed that the actor yelled at the stall, saying: "People like you have never done any good deeds."
Suhaimi's explanation and apology
In a Facebook video shared on Mar. 22, Suhaimi expressed his regret for his actions and apologised to all involved at the scene, in response to Sheik's video.

"This incident happened due to my mistake and inability to communicate clearly," he said.

"I intended to do one thing, but something else happened. I understand that anyone would feel uncomfortable in a situation like this, and that you have the right to be angry. So I'm very sorry for my errs."

Here's a summary of Suhaimi's solemn video:

Suhaimi explained that he and his filming crew were at the bazaar in Admiralty after they finished an earlier shoot.

He intended to buy food for iftar, and at the same time to promote the stalls there.
Sizzlers caught his attention because of its long queues.

Suhaimi approached Sheik's mother to ask if he could film them.

At the same time, he offered to pay for S$50 worth of drinks for people in the queue and asked how many cups that amount of money could yield. Sheik's mother allegedly replied that he could get about 14 cups of drinks.

However, he claimed that there was a "miscommunication" and didn't know that Sizzlers had different sizes and promotions for its drinks.

He noted that the stall workers were very busy at the time, and admitted that he did not explain his plans clearly to them in the first place.

Tearfully, Suhaimi said in the video that he would never use callous terms like "bodoh" (Malay for stupid) on people, especially the elders.

However, he still apologised if he was misheard or unintentionally mentioned such terms at the time.

Suhaimi said: “I am very sorry to makcik (Sheik's mother) for hurting your feelings."

He also apologised to the customers who witnessed the incident for causing any unease or confusion.

"This matter would not have happened if I had communicated appropriately and chosen a suitable time to be there," Suhaimi said.

He said if given a chance, he intends to provide some compensation, in any form, to the stall owner for the incident.

https://mothership.sg/2024/03/suhaimi-yusof-bazaar-stall-spore/

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am disappointed that the PAP govt didn't hire him to do this propaganda video. Not enough budget allocated for the Melayu stuff, or genuinely looked down on Su-hymen? :unsure:

Compare with the Chinese version:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

S'porean actor Suhaimi Yusof tearfully apologises after Admiralty bazaar stall owner calls him out​

The stall owner criticised the actor's "lack of manners" for calling his mother "blur" and his worker "stupid".​

https://mothership.sg/2024/03/suhaimi-yusof-bazaar-stall-spore/

Seri Mazliana
SYBB.jpg

Singaporean actor and TV host Suhaimi Yusof publicly apologised on Mar. 22 after he was accused of behaving rudely and insulting the workers at a drinks stall at the Admiralty Ramadan bazaar.

Sheik Mohammad, owner of the stall named Sizzlers by Bismi Biryani, initially posted a TikTok video on Mar. 19 detailing the situation and criticising Suhaimi's behaviour.

According to him, Suhaimi wanted to buy S$50 worth of drinks and give them away to customers at the stall as a form of charity, but later called Sheik's mother "blur" and insulted his staff when things did not go as planned.

Sheik's account​

Here's what went down, according to Sheik's video:
  • It was around 6pm that eventful day and queues were long.
  • Suhaimi allegedly went to the front of the queue to tell Sheik's mother, who was helping to tend the stall, that he wanted to buy S$50 worth of drinks for the customers as a form of charity.
  • Sheik was preparing drinks at the back of the stall when he noticed that the queue got longer.
  • In an attempt to ease the queues, Sheik said that he went to the front of the stall to give the donated drinks away to the queueing customers. The flavours were given randomly.
When Suhaimi saw this, he allegedly stopped Sheik and said he wanted the customers to choose their flavours.

In the video, Sheik responded:

"That's crazy. You want them to choose the drinks? It would be better for you to open your own stall."
He also criticised the actor's "lack of manners" for calling his mother "blur" and his worker "stupid".

He noted that Suhaimi was accompanied by cameramen, and questioned his true intentions for doing charity.

"This is not charity. Charity should be done discreetly," Sheik added.

According to him, Suhaimi also insulted another worker for having tattoos after the latter chided him for his behaviour.

Sheik also claimed that the actor yelled at the stall, saying: "People like you have never done any good deeds."

@bismibiryani yeye je nk sedekah, tapi tkde akhlaq dan adat, buat kecoh kat kedai orang, nah free publicity for you, #fypシ゚viral #fyp #fypage #viral#viralvideo #fypsingapore #fypmalaysia ♬ original sound - Sizzlers by bismibiryani

Suhaimi's explanation and apology​

In a Facebook video shared on Mar. 22, Suhaimi expressed his regret for his actions and apologised to all involved at the scene, in response to Sheik's video.

"This incident happened due to my mistake and inability to communicate clearly," he said.

"I intended to do one thing, but something else happened. I understand that anyone would feel uncomfortable in a situation like this, and that you have the right to be angry. So I'm very sorry for my errs."
Here's a summary of Suhaimi's solemn video:

• Suhaimi explained that he and his filming crew were at the bazaar in Admiralty after they finished an earlier shoot.
  • He intended to buy food for iftar, and at the same time to promote the stalls there.
  • Sizzlers caught his attention because of its long queues.
  • Suhaimi approached Sheik's mother to ask if he could film them.
  • At the same time, he offered to pay for S$50 worth of drinks for people in the queue and asked how many cups that amount of money could yield. Sheik's mother allegedly replied that he could get about 14 cups of drinks.
  • However, he claimed that there was a "miscommunication" and didn't know that Sizzlers had different sizes and promotions for its drinks.
  • He noted that the stall workers were very busy at the time, and admitted that he did not explain his plans clearly to them in the first place.
Tearfully, Suhaimi said in the video that he would never use callous terms like "bodoh" (Malay for stupid) on people, especially the elders.

However, he still apologised if he was misheard or unintentionally mentioned such terms at the time.

Suhaimi said: “I am very sorry to makcik (Sheik's mother) for hurting your feelings."

He also apologised to the customers who witnessed the incident for causing any unease or confusion.

"This matter would not have happened if I had communicated appropriately and chosen a suitable time to be there," Suhaimi said.

He said if given a chance, he intends to provide some compensation, in any form, to the stall owner for the incident.

Top photos via BismiBiryani/TikTok & Suhaimi Yusof Official/Faecbook

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the malay stall had hired bangala, there would be no queue. More efficient service.
Chink prepacked all the drinks and kept in the chiller. Customer self service too. You cannot beat Chink for their high productivity with the least manpower. All it takes is a clever brain.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Singapore actors thought they were prince, king or even God that needs to be obeyed? No one dare to criticise PAPPY doesn't mean these cheap actors need to behave so arrogantly.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
$50 bigger than fuck! haha...

Use $50 to create the image that one is generous and also use it to generate content for social medial. That's a new low.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why Singapore actors thought they were prince, king or even God that needs to be obeyed? No one dare to criticise PAPPY doesn't mean these cheap actors need to behave so arrogantly.
Because if lucky lucky can join in atas club de woh