• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

According to Cantonese LOSER BULLY DOG @musclepower, Paris Hilton named her son as whore

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It turns out Paris Hilton had an extra reason to be grateful this Thanksgiving. Yesterday, the DJ and heiress shared the news via an Instagram post that she had welcomed a second child with her husband Carter Reum, following the birth of their first child, Phoenix Barron, in January of this year. Posting a picture of a pink onesie, a knitted bunny, and a pair of mini heart-shaped sunglasses, Hilton also revealed the name of her newborn daughter: London.

https://www.vogue.com/article/paris-hilton-second-child-daughter-name

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It turns out Paris Hilton had an extra reason to be grateful this Thanksgiving. Yesterday, the DJ and heiress shared the news via an Instagram post that she had welcomed a second child with her husband Carter Reum, following the birth of their first child, Phoenix Barron, in January of this year. Posting a picture of a pink onesie, a knitted bunny, and a pair of mini heart-shaped sunglasses, Hilton also revealed the name of her newborn daughter: London.

https://www.vogue.com/article/paris-hilton-second-child-daughter-name
It’s an appropriate choice, you could argue, given Hilton is also named after an iconic European capital city. (The name Paris was selected by her parents, Kathy and Richard Hilton, as their favorite vacation spot is the City of Lights.) When it comes to baby names, Hilton’s approach has been equally intentional. “Phoenix has a few good pop culture reference points, but more importantly it’s the bird that flames out and then rises from the ashes to fly again,” she said on an episode of her podcast This Is Paris in February. “I want my son to grow up knowing that disaster and triumph go around and come around throughout our lives. And that this should give us great hope for the future.”

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
this phoenix may get oscar.
Why need to win Oscar to be Phoenix? As long as you have personal triumph over shit, that’s phoenix. Like if you failed maths and then from F to A that’s called Phoenix. Especially if you achieved with zero help.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

According to Cantonese LOSER BULLY DOG @musclepower, Paris Hilton named her son as CHICKEN​

Why shameless Cantonese bully dog son of chicken dare not reply here yet keep churning lies non stop that I call myself Phoenix means I call myself chicken? Because he is a shameless Cantonese bully bitch that see Paris Hilton VERY rich so scared to bully while no qualms to bully the old, weak and vulnerable like my mother and me. Pui!​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
“I want my son to grow up knowing that disaster and triumph go around and come around throughout our lives. And that this should give us great hope for the future.”
Angmoh the best so daring to name the child like this instead of naming the child wishing for a smooth life like what Chinese do indeed.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh the best...no horse run indeed.
images (5).jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
狗眼看人低的狗就是这样!very rich Paris Hilton called her son as Phoenix is not called “admit whore” while I hokkien virgin call myself Phoenix is called admit whore woh. Pui!
And that’s you proven Cantonese bitches @musclepower and @ChinaCommunistSG bully POOR old weak and vulnerable people. I virgin cannot say I am a virgin phoenix cannot say I am phoenix, must die die accept your vicious bullying of me a virgin phoenix as chicken Knnbccb you sia suay Cantonese prostitute descendant evil coward bullies that dare not even swear if I am a virgin you die a violent death and 18 generations chickens. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why shameless Cantonese bully dog son of chicken dare not reply here yet keep churning lies non stop that I call myself Phoenix means I call myself chicken? Because he is a shameless Cantonese bully bitch that see Paris Hilton VERY rich so scared to bully while no qualms to bully the old, weak and vulnerable like my mother and me. Pui!​

According to Cantonese LOSER BULLY DOG @musclepower, Paris Hilton named her son as HOOKER!​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why need to win Oscar to be Phoenix? As long as you have personal triumph over shit, that’s phoenix. Like if you failed maths and then from F to A that’s called Phoenix. Especially if you achieved with zero help.
Btw Paris Hilton definition of Phoenix is same as China definition of 凤凰男女 indeed. And needless to say it’s better to be a male phoenix than a female phoenix that has to more shit to overcome in life.